The Rocks Will Cry Out

Luke 19

36And as he went, they spread their clothes in the way.
37And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;
38Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.
39And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples.
40And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

Jesus said even the rocks would cry out if they didn't praise Him.

He is so glorious,wonderful and mighty how can we keep from praising Him? Yet it seems the world hates our praises and there is an agenda to tries to stop us in different way, or even stop us from mentioning His name by making laws against it in many places. Alot of churches do not want us to verbalize our praise just as like the Pharisee who said to be quiet.

But how can the creation not praise His creator? Those who know Him cannot be silent. It's a river flowing deep within and must flow outto Him. If everything living would not praise Him, the unliving creations of God would have to give praise. For He is worthy and will never go without praise.

But how can the creation not praise His creator? Those who know Him cannot be silent. It's a river flowing deep within and must flow outto Him. If everything living would not praise Him, the unliving creations of God would have to give praise. For He is worthy and will never go without praise.

Amen GS .... Worthy is the Lamb of God .

“The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.”- Habakkuk 3:19

Back