The True Eden Place Is In East Africa Around Lake Tanganyika.

I am in a task of writing a book concerning the Early history of Tanganyika a country partner of the United Republic of Tanzania.
During my research in various documents concerning the Early records of the Country I came to observe of the possible of the location in the story which have been written in the book of Genesis 2:9-14 concerning the right place of the Garden of Eden is no where but the area which surrounding the Lake Tanganyika which located between Tanzania mainland on its western side, Congo DRC in its Eastern side, Malawi and Mozambique in its Northern part of Africa.
It is said that there were a place which known as Eden and at the Eastern part of Eden God made a Garden in which he placed First man Adam.
From there (Eden) the river comes which feed the garden, and this river has four river heads which are; When I think about the great river with four heads I realize that this river is Lake Tanganyika as well as Lake Nyasa(Sometimes know as Lake Malawi). This river lies in the Rift Valley and they looks as one great River. From this great rivers came; River Congo, Zambezi and Nile.
When you talk about Nile River you are talking about the River which passes along Cush(Ethiopia) the same as what bible is telling about. Obviously this is a GIHON RIVER.
We are also talking about Zambezi river the great river which take water from Lake Nyasa and Limpopo. The river is passing along Havilah which sometimes known as Ophir which is Rhodesia (Zambia, Zimbabwe. Malawi and Even Congo DRC). The land is rich minerals as much as Diamond and gold. So this is Pishon.
And Nile have two branches which are White and Blue Nile. If you take the South Arabia as part of Gondwana and march the entrance of Tigris with blue Nile, you will see how they agree.
There also a reason about the Term Garden. If you are familiar with the type of tree in the forest covered the land of Congo and nearby countries in the Central and western side of Africa. There are few trees which produce fruits but if you are looking the Eastern countries such as Tanzania and Uganda there are abundantly trees which produced fruits such as Mangoes,Pawpaw,Guava e.t.c.
So my concern is this East Africa is the true Garden of Eden which mention in the bible

Yeah, I actually have been thinking that Adam and Eve were actually black, because there is also a reason for this because according to the Bible, Adam was created from clay or earth, and then Eve was created from Adam's rib, and the clay or earth is pretty much brown. And also, I am not evolutionary anymore, but they say that the first human race was black, and then when they were moving to Europe, came the Middle Eastern generations, and then the Middle Eastern moved to Europe, and came the white generations. The first Europeans might be the Celtic British, and that's possibly why Britain has a lot of those prehistoric things like the Stonehenge, but they are not created by cavemen, more like by first Europeans. Maybe after the flood.

Well.. Every picture that I have ever seen of Adam and Eve was white. So I'm not sure about them being black.
Yeah, they even picture Jesus as white too with brown hair, but I believe that Jesus had black hair, long black hair, and ofcourse He was Middle-Eastern, not white. :3

Well.. Every picture that I have ever seen of Adam and Eve was white. So I'm not sure about them being black.
Even the Garden of Eden was decleared to be in Middle east,Sodom and Gomol is said to be in the middle east.Is that true?? Moses was to declared to depart from Egypt to Midian which is said to be in the middle east. Did you think the truth of it??? Let us allow the Spirit of Lord Jesus Christ to teach us because he is the only who have Truth.

Yeah, they even picture Jesus as white too with brown hair, but I believe that Jesus had black hair, long black hair, and ofcourse He was Middle-Eastern, not white. :3

Some believe based on Noah cursing Ham, that blacks are a curse, mainly because of this verse. "And he said: Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren."

If you type into Google "noah cursed ham" then "noah cursed ham black" will also show up.

Even the Garden of Eden was decleared to be in Middle east,Sodom and Gomol is said to be in the middle east.Is that true?? Moses was to declared to depart from Egypt to Midian which is said to be in the middle east. Did you think the truth of it??? Let us allow the Spirit of Lord Jesus Christ to teach us because he is the only who have Truth.
No one really knows what Adam and Eve looked like, but I am guessing they were black if Eden is in East Africa and the clay/earth is brown, usually dark brown. And besides, they say that the black people were the first race, and then the next generations started being white, Asian, etc. when they spread to other places on Earth, but this is not about evolution, it's that the generations became different because of the climates from places outside Africa. The second race was Middle Eastern. I also guess Eve and Adam were created about 20,000 years ago, or even 1 million.

As far as the Garden of eden goes, nobody will ever find it because of this verse: "So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming swordflashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Is Israel in the middle east? Benjamin Netanyahu who is the prime minister of Israel looks white to me.

I dunno. I'm just telling you how some people interpret the bible verse.
A part of humanity should never be thought as a curse honestly. Well, maybe homosexuality is a curse, and extreme lust. Some dog breeds are created by humans and some cat breeds too and those breeds of animals do have physical problems a lot. :/

Is Israel in the middle east? Benjamin Netanyahu who is the prime minister of Israel looks white to me.
Yes, Israel is indeed in the Middle East. It is a part of Middle East. :3 But I think he looks Jewish, and I am guessing he is Jewish too? He kind of looks like Alan Rickman too. :3

On the contrary, some folks believe white is a curse based on this bible verse, because it is the only color curse ever mentioned in the Bible:
But Elisha said to him, “Was not my spirit with you when the man got down from his chariot to meet you? Is this the time to take money or to accept clothes—or olive groves and vineyards, or flocks and herds, or male and female slaves? Naaman’s leprosy will cling to you and to your descendants forever.” Then Gehazi went from Elisha’s presence and his skin was leprous—it had become as white as snow.

My personal opinion, giving too much thought on the subject is a waste of time. We should be focusing on the gospel, which can never be exhausted.

On the contrary, some folks believe white is a curse based on this bible verse, because it is the only color curse ever mentioned in the Bible:
But Elisha said to him, “Was not my spirit with you when the man got down from his chariot to meet you? Is this the time to take money or to accept clothes—or olive groves and vineyards, or flocks and herds, or male and female slaves? Naaman’s leprosy will cling to you and to your descendants forever.” Then Gehazi went from Elisha’s presence and his skin was leprous—it had become as white as snow.

My personal opinion, giving too much thought on the subject is a waste of time. We should be focusing on the gospel, which can never be exhausted.
I see. But I believe that the white skin comes from the thing that when the Middle Easterns went to Europe (when they arrived at Britain actually), they became white. The Celts are probably the first Europeans. And ever wondered that why there are so many prehistoric things such as caves and the Stonehenge and etc. at Britain mostly? It's probably because of the Celts being the first Europeans.

Thank you very much for your adding,but I still belive that the East Africa is the only place where the Bible mentioned to have the Garden of Eden. Taking in your mind that Eden was the large land on which in its eastern side God made the Garden and put the first man there. I read a lot of comments which shows different areas which suggests to be Eden but the bible comments are rejecting all except East Africa along Tanganyika,Uganda,DRC Kongo,Rwanda,Malawi and Burundi. The place are located in a Great RIVER Tanganyika and its water heads Zamberri/Limpopo,Nile,Rufiji and Ruvuma. And if you remember; the bible tells where Ibrahim get its Worthy, It is in the Southerst part of Egypt which is obviously East Africa,Israel stay in Goshen and Moses went Midian,all this is in the East Africa and probable in Uganda or Kenya. Take my word and do a research,the East Africa is the only place where deserve to be EDEN

Actually the truth is the land was one giant mass just like the scientist say called Pangaea. Genesis 10:25 says that the land was divided, and of course the flood rearranged everything too. So to say it’s in East Africa or Saudi Arabia would be true for both statements. The fact is, the garden is long gone. Besides the rivers mentioned in Genesis are only in the Middle East and that doesn’t mean they were the exact same rivers, just the same names. Just my thoughts.

I might come back to this thread a little later on after putting more thought into a proper response. However, I wanted to interject here, because racial skin tones are not entering in, that the racial skin color or seeming lack thereof, is due to the body proteins adapting to survive environment and temperatures.

Skin color is not a curse, it is the result of Melanin protein.(link)

Back