The TRUTH is a POWERFUL THING; That’s Why People Fear It So Much = Matthew 14;33

The TRUTH is a POWERFUL THING; That’s Why People Fear It So Much = Matthew 14;33

Matthew 14;33

Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped Him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

John 1;14

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 1;17-18

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ. No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him.

John 8;31-32

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 14;6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 15;26

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me.

John 16;13-14

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

II Timothy 2;15

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

I John 4;6

We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

AMEN

Back