The Words of life

Every day as i try my best (sometimes failing) to walk in love according to 1 Corinthians 13... i am finding the pressure to grab ahold of the junk that others give out, to be increasing. Days when i think and try to tell God "I can't" and He reminds me that I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. So thus the words "I can't" have been removed from my vocabulary, but in times of great pressure in my emotions.....they want to return (and once in awhile do). Tonight after hearing two of my pastors teaching on words and being led by the spirit.....i am once again encouraged that now is my time to fight the good fight of faith....and to daily remind myself with the Word that the Word of God is my life, and the words of my life. It's my instrument pannel. And when i cannot clearly see i only go by what is in there, and allow Him to lead my life and words. Not being moved by anything except what His Word says. So that i may stay in faith.

I know that many people are in the same boat. Thinking daily that they cannot make it through. But as God says in Matthew 6:25-34, (my paraphrase) don't worry about everyday life - about food, clothes, etc.... for God loves us and can be trusted to take care of us. So seek first the kingdom of God and all His righteousness (or ways of doing and being right) and all these things will be added unto you. Don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow has its own grace.
My favorite verse in that passage is "and if God cares so wonderfully for the wildflowers,......He will certainly care for you.

God loves us so much that He had His people (ordinary people like us) under the unction or direction of the Holy Spirit to write down what happened in their lives and the lives of others who could give us encouragement, so that we could go through the whatever times, we are experiencing, in faith and peace. In fact Jesus says that He gave us His peace right before He was crucified and then He went off to Heaven after being raised by The Father.

As i was reading Hebrews last night i came across some encouraging words, 10:19-25 nlt ~ 19) and so dear brothers and sisters, we can boldly enter Heaven's Most Holy Place because of the blood of Jesus. 20)By His death, Jesus opened a new and life giving way through the curtain into the Most Holy Place. 21)And since we have a great High Priest who rules over God's house, 22)let us go right into the presence of God with sincere hearts fully trusting Him. For our guilty consciences have been sprinkled with Christ's Blood to make us clean, and our bodies have been washed with pure water. 23) let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep His promise. 24) let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works 25) and let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of His return is drawing closer.

So Jesus is our High Priest, and the Bible says that daily He intercedes for us. And why would Jesus want to or be interceding for us? So that we can succeed in His ways, and that we can keep His Peace that He so graciously gave to us. God's desire is that we succeed in our daily lifes to daily live by faith. (Hebrews 10:38)

Living by faith should be and can be a daily experience, if one desires to. And is well worth putting that "old us" to death daily.

Blessings

Hello Ctrutle,
Thank you for this wonderful well thought out post. It hits home with me and I pray it will with every believer who reads the post. I wanted to add one little thing to something you said in here. I am going to keep it short for it is a piece of something thay God is working in me and will be put down in a thread of it's own as well.

John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto YOU, that in ME ye might have Peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation; but be of good cheer; for I Have Overcome ther world.

Ok first off and right away we see two things.
1.....In Jesus is Peace
2.....In the world is tribulation

What is tribulation ? Simply Put Pressure and Affliction
Now where have we been told all about pressure and affliction ? Why of course in the parable of the sower for pressure and affliction are TWO count them now - YES 2 of the ways satan comes at us. So right off we see that the tribulation we have to deal with is from the world or of the world so then it is NOT OF JESUS OR GOD - Dang that knocks out that theory that tribulation is of God and He uses it to makes us better or teach us and so forth. Nope Jesus said in the world we shall have tribulation.....He said in Him we have PEACE AND REMINDED US THAT HE HAS ALREADY OVERCOME THE WORLD.

And that is all I am going to say about that at this time. Thank you agains Cturtle for taking the time to remind us and encourage us thaty God loves us and if we will simply do things His way our life will be a much healthier and happier place to be. For we can not please God out side of Faith...That is Faith for Life or every day living.

God Bless and remember - God already has a plan for our lives - dont worry about what the world says obey and do what the WORD SAYS.
JIM

Back