The works of God should be made manifest in him....

The Lord will send out the “least brothers” of His to preach the Word of Truth to the churches in this coming time and we are to be “watchful” (letting brotherly love continue). Those who will entertain them will be receiving Him who sent them. They will “thirst” for a welcoming response from those who are to hear..... "I thirst". But, they will be persecuted by those who will hear and not believe...for they will put evil to their mouths with the "hyssop" full of vinegar....evil speaking.

Matthew 25:37-40 KJV
(37) Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
(38) When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
(39) Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
(40) And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

He will open up the Scriptures to our understanding so that we may know Him who is true and we are not to sin….speak evil of what we hear. Whosoever is born of God shall not sin in the hearing of the Word of God spoken in Truth and sincerity by “strangers”…the “least of these my brethren”.

1 John 5:18-21 KJV
(18) We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
(19) And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
(20) And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
(21) Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

How we treat them is how we will be seen treating the Lord….for He will have SENT them to us. He that will hear them will have heard the Lord…His voice…and he that despises those “least brothers” of His shall be despising Him who SENT them.

Luke 10:16 KJV
(16) He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

Those who will work the righteousness of God (God’s works) will not sin. They will NOT speak and do evil in the presence of the “brothers” who will be sent to preach to them His words of life and spirit. Like the church in “Philadelphia”…meaning “brotherly love”, they will have “little strength”…as they will not evilly resist what the Spirit is saying. The Word shall remain in them.

1 John 3:9-10 KJV
(9) Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Those who are born of God will be manifest to the “least brothers” …for they will let brotherly love continue in the presence of “strangers” who will preach the Word of God to them in this coming time.

But the children of the devil will NOT DO His righteousness in the presence of “strangers” as they will not show brotherly love….as they will not entertain the “strangers”…those “least brothers” of His who will be SENT out to speak His words. They will not believe in what they will hear and will react very badly. Yet, we are told very simply that those who do not do His righteousness is not of God.

(10) In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

But those who will receive them and His words shall be receiving Him. Because we love those “least brothers” sent by Him, we will have passed from death unto life….NOW. He that will not love his brother shall abide in death….as he shall perish from off this earth without the life of Jesus being made manifest in his flesh…..not having eternal life abiding in him.

1 John 3:13-15 KJV
(13) Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
(14) We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
(15) Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

We must be ready and watching….letting brotherly love continue…as we do not know at what hour the Son of man comes to us. He comes to us in the presence of “strangers”….which are “fellowservants” of the Lord speaking His words of life and spirit.

Matthew 24:44-51 KJV
(44) Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
(45) Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
(46) Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
(47) Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
(48) But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
(49) And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken
;

Yet, those who are not looking for Him will forget to have brotherly love and beat upon those “least brothers” of His with malicious words not realizing the day of their visitation by Him. As He hears, He judges and the hypocrites (that say they love God yet hate their brothers) will be cut asunder and appointed their portion with the hypocrites.

(50) The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
(51) And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still….

Revelation 22:11-17 KJV
(11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

He shall give to every man according to what his work shall be…..good or bad….towards the “least brothers” of His.

(12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
(13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last

Blessed are they that will DO His commandments. They will enter into the understanding….growing in the knowledge of God.

(14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

But outside the understanding will be those who will behave in their evil against what they will hear the Spirit saying in this coming time. They will NOT DO His commandments but instead will have pleasure in their unrighteous works against His “least brothers”.

(15) For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Yet, it is Jesus who sends His messenger to testify unto us these things in the churches….and we are to have an ear to hear what the Spirit is saying and not resist the Spirit in evil . They are SENT.

(16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

We are to be inviting…..let him that has an ear to hear say “come” to those sent to preach the good Word of God to them.

(17) And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

We are to purify our souls in obeying the Truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brothers sent by Him…those “least brothers”.

1 Peter 1:22-25 KJV
(22) Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
(23) Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

If we make His Word flesh by doing it….having brotherly love, then we shall endure to the coming Age…having “eternal life”. Our flesh shall not wither away and perish from off this earth for the life of Jesus shall be made manifest in our mortal flesh in the here and now.

(24) For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
(25) But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Let brotherly love continue and do not forget to entertain the “strangers” who will come preaching His Word to the churches in this coming time. Let those who hear say “come”….be hospitable.

Hebrews 13:1-2 KJV
(1) Let brotherly love continue.
(2) Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

We are to hear what the brothers will be preaching and do GOOD at the hearing of it.For it is impossible to renew again unto repentance those who will hear and be enlightened (having the eyes of their understanding opened up) and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit and have tasted the good Word of God and the powers of the Age (world) to come, if they should fall away and do evil against what they hear. They will speak evil of the Speaker and those sent by Him….putting them to open shame as they will speak the evil in their hearts in their unbelief.

Hebrews 6:4-12 KJV
(4) For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
(5) And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
(6) If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

We are to hear His words (the “rain” that falls often upon our hearts) and bring forth righteousness from the heart. We are to have love for those who are SENT by Him…for if we do, then we receive blessing from God. We cross from death unto life because we show love for the “least brothers” of His who will come to preach the good Word of God.

(7) For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God:

That which brings for the evil (bearing thorns and briers) is rejected and will be near unto cursing and whose end is to be burned.

(8) But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned.
(9) But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak.

This is why we are to “work” our labor of love which we show toward His name…His authority…in that we minister unto the saints…..those “least brothers” of His sent to preach His words to us as rain that falls often upon the earth. They come in the Father’s name…His authority. We are to bring forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed.

(10) For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
(11) And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:
(12) That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Remember how Abraham did entertain strangers (the 3 men) who showed up at his tent one day. He did not mistreat them with anger and wrath but instead “sat in the tent door”….keeping his mouth shut from speaking evil.

Genesis 18:1-8 KJV
(1) And the LORD appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
(2) And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,

He invited them to stay….let him that hears say “come”.

(3) And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

He showed brotherly love towards the men and was hospitable. He was found serving "meat in due season"

(4) Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:
(5) And I will fetch a morsel of bread, and comfort ye your hearts; after that ye shall pass on: for therefore are ye come to your servant. And they said, So do, as thou hast said.
(6) And Abraham hastened into the tent unto Sarah, and said, Make ready quickly three measures of fine meal, knead it, and make cakes upon the hearth.
(7) And Abraham ran unto the herd, and fetcht a calf tender and good, and gave it unto a young man; and he hasted to dress it.
(8) And he took butter, and milk, and the calf which he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree, and they did eat.

Abraham did not reject the message of the men in disbelief.

Remember how Lot also entertained the two angels (men). He did not treat them like the men of Sodom wanted to. No, he was humble and hospitable and invited them into his house and made them a feast and did bake unleavened bread and they did eat. He kept the feast of brotherly love with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

Genesis 19:1-3 KJV
(1) And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

He invited them to stay….let him that hears say “come”.

(2) And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
(3) And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

His “least brothers” shall be sent out to the churches in this coming time to preach His words and if the son of peace be there, their peace shall rest upon them.

Luke 10:5-9 KJV
(5) And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.
(6) And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.

The “son of peace” shall be hospitable and entertain those brothers SENT by Him…..

(7) And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.
(8) And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:

They will heal the “sick”….

(9) And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

They will open up the eyes of the “blind” in His authority as many shall hear the good word and the “eyes of their understanding” shall be opened and they will be delivered from the darkness of men’s denominations of envy and strife. He comes to open up the Scriptures to our understanding.

Luke 4:18-19 KJV
(18) The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
(19) To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

The eyes of our understanding shall be opened so that we may turn from the darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God so that we may receive forgiveness of sins and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in Him. We shall no longer be tossed about by every wind of doctrine that men are preaching as they deceive us with good words and fair speeches and lead us down the broad way to the destruction of our mortal flesh.

Acts 26:18 KJV
(18) To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

We are to hear what the “fellowservants”….the faithful ministers of Christ… are saying….

Colossians 1:7-15 KJV
(7) As ye also learned of Epaphras our dear fellowservant, who is for you a faithful minister of Christ;

…and show love…brotherly love toward them.

(8) Who also declared unto us your love in the Spirit.
(9) For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding
;

We are to walk worthy of the Lord being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God. We are to show brotherly love (being fruitful in every good work) towards those who will be sent by Him so that we may enter into the knowledge of God….increasing in the knowledge of God.

(10) That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
(11) Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
(12) Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in ligh
t:
(13) Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
(14) In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
(15) Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Jesus opens the eyes of the understanding of the “blind” so that they may understand.

John 9:1-3 KJV
(1) And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
(2) And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?

The works of God are to be made manifest in us by doing His works of righteousness….believing those who will be sent to them.

(3) Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

We are to purify our souls: Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren. Those brothers are SENT to us by Him and we are to purify our souls in obeying the Truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brothers. We shall enter into His understanding if we do so that we may truly “see”.

John 9:7 KJV
(7) And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

To be continued…

Back