There Is An Accursed Thing In The Midst Of Thee, O Israel....

We can NOT sit together in “church” with those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous which is the accursed thing among us. All it takes is ONE person to leaven the whole group. Covetousness = the accursed thing= the unclean thing= fornication =idolatry = the abomination of desolation.

When we see it where we are worshiping, we are to FLEE from the idolatry for our mortal bodies are perishing away from off the earth by participating together with them in their idolatries. The LIFE of Jesus is not being MANIFESTED in the flesh of those who are being destroyed by those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous. NO FLESH is being saved. MANY are led down the broad way to destruction....destruction of the flesh so that the spirit may be saved.

1 Corinthians 5:9-13 KJV
(9) I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
(10) Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

(11) But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

(12) For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
(13) But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person

Remember “Achan” which means “to trouble”. He had coveted and took a “goodly Babylonish garment”, 200 shekels of silver and a wedge of gold of 50 shekels weight. The “Achans” of the churches use their speeches as a cover for their covetousness as they handle the Word of God deceptively for gain. It is “hid” from us in their hearts (in the earth in the midst of their “tents”) as they use their mouths for guile…deceit. Yet, their deceptive influence upon our lives is very real…..as we perish away to the grave when we sit there with them. The life of Jesus is prevented from being manifested in our mortal flesh as we sit with them in their idolatrous worship.

Joshua 7:20-22 KJV
(20) And Achan answered Joshua, and said, Indeed I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel, and thus and thus have I done:

(21) When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I coveted them, and took them; and, behold, they are hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it.

(22) So Joshua sent messengers, and they ran unto the tent; and, behold, it was hid in his tent, and the silver under it.

It just takes one covetous guy in our worship to bring trouble upon all of us as shown by Achan who took of the “accursed thing”…..covetousness. We can not put the “accursed thing” among our stuff....that is, Let our conversation be WITHOUT COVETOUSNESS.

Joshua 7:11-13 KJV
(11) Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.

We can not “stand” before our enemies because of covetousness in our churches. It is so widespread as many seek after gain: bigger church buildings, bigger ministries, bigger congregations, bigger bank accounts, etc. We are perishing from off the earth because of the “accursed thing” ….covetousness….the abomination of desolation…among us. Our mortal flesh is being destroyed as we follow after those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous. The Life of Jesus is not being manifested in our mortal bodies by those who deceive and convolute the message of salvation which is NOW in our BODY, soul and spirit. Do not keep their covenant with death and their agreement with the grave as they deny that the life of Jesus is to appear in our very own flesh in the here and now.

(12) Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.

The “accursed thing” …..covetousness….the abomination of desolation…is among us all in every church. We are to take away the accursed thing from among us so that we may “stand”…having eternal life in the here and now.

(13) Up, sanctify the people, and say, Sanctify yourselves against to morrow: for thus saith the LORD God of Israel, There is an accursed thing in the midst of thee, O Israel: thou canst not stand before thine enemies, until ye take away the accursed thing from among you.

Guile…deceit…fraud was found in Achan’s mouth as he had a “goodly Babylonish garment”. We are NOT to use FLATTERING WORDS as a cloak of covetousness…..the “goodly Babylonish garment”. Those who use their mouths for flattering words…handling the Word of God deceptively and pleasing men…are spiritual “fornicators” and no covetous person has any inheritance in the kingdom of God as they perish off from the earth.

1 Thessalonians 2:3-6 KJV
(3) For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile:
(4) But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.
(5) For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness:
(6) Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ.

Their mouths are open graves which lead many to the destruction of their flesh because of the guile found in their mouths as they handle the Word of God deceptively…..being a “fornicator”. They are men pleasers....flattering men for gain. If we are joined together with those who use their mouths for deceit (being joined to a “harlot”), then we are ONE FLESH with them. Our mortal flesh decays away to the grave because we are joined together with those who use their mouths to deceptively handle the Word of God as a cover for covetousness as they seek unjust gain. We are to FLEE fornication.

1 Corinthians 6:15-20 KJV
(15) Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

(16) What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

(17) But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
(18) Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
(19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
(20) For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Our FLESH and our bodies are consumed because we are sitting there in their idolatries…letting the strangers be filled with our wealth and our labors are all for them only. They bring about the destruction of our mortal flesh. We are to remove our way from “her”….the flattering tongues of men who use them for fornication. No guile is to be found in our mouths. We are to glorify God with our mortal bodies and NOT be joined together with them.

Proverbs 5:8-14 KJV
(8) Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:
(9) Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:
(10) Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;

(11) And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,
(12) And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;
(13) And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!
(14) I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation and assembly

What agreement do we have with those who do not believe in the Word of Truth? What “covenant” do we have with those who want to make the daily sacrifice to cease in our lives? What fellowship has righteousness with unrighteousness? What communion does light have with darkness?

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
(14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
(15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

What agreement has the temple of God with idols? We are to COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM and be separate and touch not the “unclean thing”….the abomination of desolation…..the accursed thing….COVETOUSNESS which so many hide with the flattering tongue that works the destruction of our flesh.

(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Let COVETOUSNESS NOT be once name among us as becoming saints….for it is the “abomination of desolation” that destroys our mortal flesh. NO FLESH is being saved in their company.

Let NO MAN deceive you with vain words for his words shall lead you astray from the “daily sacrifice”…..to have love for one another as Christ loved us and has given Himself for us as an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savor. Men who use their words for flattering are interested in removing the “daily sacrifice” and setting up the “abomination of desolation”. They want you to live according to their lusts for the worldly things in their churches. We are NOT to be partakers with them….for they will lead us to the destruction of our flesh so that the spirit may be saved.

Ephesians 5:1-11 KJV
(1) Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
(2) And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

(3) But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

(4) Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
(5) For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
(6) Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
(7) Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
(8) For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
(9) (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth)
(10) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
(11) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

What “covenant” do we have with those who want to cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease and bring our mortal body…the temple of God… to destruction because of their hidden covetousness?

Daniel 9:27 KJV

(27) And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

When we see the covetousness among us….the “abomination of desolation” standing in the holy place where it ought not be, we are to FLEE from it and to His mountains of righteousness. We are to flee the idolatry and come out from among them and touch not the unclean thing. We are to leave it all behind….not taking the “cloak” of covetousness with us.

Matthew 24:15-18 KJV
(15) When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

(16) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
(17) Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
(18) Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes

Beware of covetousness for a man’s LIFE consists not in the abundance of the things which he possesses. Do not be blinded by what we “see”: their big church buildings, big congregations, great glory among men, etc. Do not fall for their signs and wonders…for they are lying signs and wonders that lead MANY astray away from having love for one another and to the destruction of the flesh as they prevent the LIFE OF JESUS from manifesting in our mortal flesh.

Luke 12:15 KJV
(15) And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

There will be no more curse. There shall be no "night". His servants shall speak His Word in sincerity and Truth in the Spirit...a pure river of Life. No GUILE will be found in their mouths as the pure Word shall flow from out of the heart and out of the mouth which will bring healing and life to the hearers of the Spirit. There will be no "night"....deceptive words of darkness. The accursed thing shall not be found in the words of His ministers who truly serve the Lord. They will speak the faithful and true sayings of God as they come in His authority....having His name in their foreheads.

Revelation 22:1-6 KJV
(1) And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
(2) In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
(3) And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
(4) And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
(5) And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
(6) And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

We can NOT sit together in “church” with those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous which is the accursed thing among us. All it takes is ONE person to leaven the whole group. Covetousness = the accursed thing= the unclean thing= fornication =idolatry = the abomination of desolation.

When we see it where we are worshiping, we are to FLEE from the idolatry for our mortal bodies are perishing away from off the earth by participating together with them in their idolatries. The LIFE of Jesus is not being MANIFESTED in the flesh of those who are being destroyed by those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous. NO FLESH is being saved. MANY are led down the broad way to destruction....destruction of the flesh so that the spirit may be saved.

1 Corinthians 5:9-13 KJV
(9) I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:
(10) Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

(11) But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

(12) For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
(13) But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person

Remember “Achan” which means “to trouble”. He had coveted and took a “goodly Babylonish garment”, 200 shekels of silver and a wedge of gold of 50 shekels weight. The “Achans” of the churches use their speeches as a cover for their covetousness as they handle the Word of God deceptively for gain. It is “hid” from us in their hearts (in the earth in the midst of their “tents”) as they use their mouths for guile…deceit. Yet, their deceptive influence upon our lives is very real…..as we perish away to the grave when we sit there with them. The life of Jesus is prevented from being manifested in our mortal flesh as we sit with them in their idolatrous worship.

Joshua 7:20-22 KJV
(20) And Achan answered Joshua, and said, Indeed I have sinned against the LORD God of Israel, and thus and thus have I done:

(21) When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I coveted them, and took them; and, behold, they are hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it.

(22) So Joshua sent messengers, and they ran unto the tent; and, behold, it was hid in his tent, and the silver under it.

It just takes one covetous guy in our worship to bring trouble upon all of us as shown by Achan who took of the “accursed thing”…..covetousness. We can not put the “accursed thing” among our stuff....that is, Let our conversation be WITHOUT COVETOUSNESS.

Joshua 7:11-13 KJV
(11) Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff.

We can not “stand” before our enemies because of covetousness in our churches. It is so widespread as many seek after gain: bigger church buildings, bigger ministries, bigger congregations, bigger bank accounts, etc. We are perishing from off the earth because of the “accursed thing” ….covetousness….the abomination of desolation…among us. Our mortal flesh is being destroyed as we follow after those who call themselves “brothers” but are covetous. The Life of Jesus is not being manifested in our mortal bodies by those who deceive and convolute the message of salvation which is NOW in our BODY, soul and spirit. Do not keep their covenant with death and their agreement with the grave as they deny that the life of Jesus is to appear in our very own flesh in the here and now.

(12) Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.

The “accursed thing” …..covetousness….the abomination of desolation…is among us all in every church. We are to take away the accursed thing from among us so that we may “stand”…having eternal life in the here and now.

(13) Up, sanctify the people, and say, Sanctify yourselves against to morrow: for thus saith the LORD God of Israel, There is an accursed thing in the midst of thee, O Israel: thou canst not stand before thine enemies, until ye take away the accursed thing from among you.

Guile…deceit…fraud was found in Achan’s mouth as he had a “goodly Babylonish garment”. We are NOT to use FLATTERING WORDS as a cloak of covetousness…..the “goodly Babylonish garment”. Those who use their mouths for flattering words…handling the Word of God deceptively and pleasing men…are spiritual “fornicators” and no covetous person has any inheritance in the kingdom of God as they perish off from the earth.

1 Thessalonians 2:3-6 KJV
(3) For our exhortation was not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile:
(4) But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.
(5) For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness:
(6) Nor of men sought we glory, neither of you, nor yet of others, when we might have been burdensome, as the apostles of Christ.

Their mouths are open graves which lead many to the destruction of their flesh because of the guile found in their mouths as they handle the Word of God deceptively…..being a “fornicator”. They are men pleasers....flattering men for gain. If we are joined together with those who use their mouths for deceit (being joined to a “harlot”), then we are ONE FLESH with them. Our mortal flesh decays away to the grave because we are joined together with those who use their mouths to deceptively handle the Word of God as a cover for covetousness as they seek unjust gain. We are to FLEE fornication.

1 Corinthians 6:15-20 KJV
(15) Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

(16) What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

(17) But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
(18) Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
(19) What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
(20) For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Our FLESH and our bodies are consumed because we are sitting there in their idolatries…letting the strangers be filled with our wealth and our labors are all for them only. They bring about the destruction of our mortal flesh. We are to remove our way from “her”….the flattering tongues of men who use them for fornication. No guile is to be found in our mouths. We are to glorify God with our mortal bodies and NOT be joined together with them.

Proverbs 5:8-14 KJV
(8) Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:
(9) Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:
(10) Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;

(11) And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,
(12) And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;
(13) And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!
(14) I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation and assembly

What agreement do we have with those who do not believe in the Word of Truth? What “covenant” do we have with those who want to make the daily sacrifice to cease in our lives? What fellowship has righteousness with unrighteousness? What communion does light have with darkness?

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
(14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
(15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?

What agreement has the temple of God with idols? We are to COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM and be separate and touch not the “unclean thing”….the abomination of desolation…..the accursed thing….COVETOUSNESS which so many hide with the flattering tongue that works the destruction of our flesh.

(16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

(17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,

(18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Let COVETOUSNESS NOT be once name among us as becoming saints….for it is the “abomination of desolation” that destroys our mortal flesh. NO FLESH is being saved in their company.

Let NO MAN deceive you with vain words for his words shall lead you astray from the “daily sacrifice”…..to have love for one another as Christ loved us and has given Himself for us as an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savor. Men who use their words for flattering are interested in removing the “daily sacrifice” and setting up the “abomination of desolation”. They want you to live according to their lusts for the worldly things in their churches. We are NOT to be partakers with them….for they will lead us to the destruction of our flesh so that the spirit may be saved.
Ephesians 5:1-11 KJV
(1) Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
(2) And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

(3) But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

(4) Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
(5) For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
(6) Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
(7) Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
(8) For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
(9) (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth)
(10) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
(11) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

What “covenant” do we have with those who want to cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease and bring our mortal body…the temple of God… to destruction because of their hidden covetousness?

Daniel 9:27 KJV

(27) And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

When we see the covetousness among us….the “abomination of desolation” standing in the holy place where it ought not be, we are to FLEE from it and to His mountains of righteousness. We are to flee the idolatry and come out from among them and touch not the unclean thing. We are to leave it all behind….not taking the “cloak” of covetousness with us.

Matthew 24:15-18 KJV
(15) When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

(16) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
(17) Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
(18) Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes

Beware of covetousness for a man’s LIFE consists not in the abundance of the things which he possesses. Do not be blinded by what we “see”: their big church buildings, big congregations, great glory among men, etc. Do not fall for their signs and wonders…for they are lying signs and wonders that lead MANY astray away from having love for one another and to the destruction of the flesh as they prevent the LIFE OF JESUS from manifesting in our mortal flesh.

Luke 12:15 KJV
(15) And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

There will be no more curse. There shall be no "night". His servants shall speak His Word in sincerity and Truth in the Spirit...a pure river of Life. No GUILE will be found in their mouths as the pure Word shall flow from out of the heart and out of the mouth which will bring healing and life to the hearers of the Spirit. There will be no "night"....deceptive words of darkness. The accursed thing shall not be found in the words of His ministers who truly serve the Lord. They will speak the faithful and true sayings of God as they come in His authority....having His name in their foreheads.
Revelation 22:1-6 KJV
(1) And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
(2) In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
(3) And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
(4) And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
(5) And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
(6) And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
Ok wheelz, Im with you on your point.. and they do not see that they are naked and blind. But one person does not leaven the lump, unless that leaven is approved or is seen as approved. A person living in sin cannot effect a body unless that body is appearing to approve this in some way? Now I agree that covetousness is the common practice in the body of what is called the church, this is a product of false doctrine... bring sound doctrine and the Word will cleanse the church from these sins. The law produces the desire to covet.. as is clearly written. The issue is sound doctrine.

Back