Things Are Heating Up

BIG TIME

Wednesday, November 20, 2013, 9:00 a.m. – I woke up and got up the first time at 5:30 a.m. Jesus put the song “Great Is The Lord” (Ward, A.A./Michael W. Smith) in my mind. I read 2 Thessalonians 1 (NIV), and took some notes, then fell back asleep around 7:30 a.m. and slept until 9. This time, when I awoke, the Lord put the song “Unless You are Born Again” (Original Works) in my mind. I read the news and I read 2 Thessalonians 2 (NIV). Speak, Lord, your words to my heart.

Great is The Lord / Ward, A.A. / Michael W. Smith

Great is the Lord, He is holy and just,
By His power we trust in His love.
Great is the Lord, He is faithful and true,
By His mercy, He proves He is love.

The Rebellion

Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God. ~ 2 Thess. 2:1-4

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness. Vv. 9-12

None of us knows the day or the hour of the coming of the Lord, but what we do know is that Jesus Christ will not return for us until the “rebellion occurs” and “the man of lawlessness” is revealed. This is what scripture teaches. Exactly how he will be revealed it doesn’t say, but I believe we will know it when we see it, because “He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.” So, what exactly does this mean? Remember that God’s temple is now the body of Christ, the true church. And, proclaiming himself to be God may not be literal, but figurative, i.e. this could have to do with him taking the rightful position of God/Christ in the church as the head of the church, which is, by the way, what the church has allowed via the 501c3 status underneath the authority of the U.S. government, but that is just in the US, not in the world as a whole.

A “rebellion” is “an organized attempt to overthrow a government, or other authority, by the use of violence” (Encarta). Now, I know that rebellions have been going on for generations. Yet, let me share with you what the Lord Jesus is showing me here. The US and their allies and the global elites of this world have been plotting the takeover of the world for some time now. And, they have systematically been taking down the governments of nations one at a time for several years now via false flag operations, man-made disasters/storms, orchestrated uprisings and internal conflicts within nations; and via the killing of innocents and Christ’s true servants and witnesses, and blaming others for their dirty work. We can’t trust anything they say or anything we read or hear in the mainstream media these days.

The P5+1 of the UN Security Council is presently meeting with Iran in Warsaw, Poland, supposedly to negotiate Iran’s nuclear program, i.e. to try to get Iran to cease with moving forward with their nuclear activities and ambitions. Nearly every time the Lord has shown me anything related to our negotiations with Iran he has shown me that what we blame Iran of doing is really what we are doing, and now the Lord is showing me that these meetings are really about stopping the progression of the gospel of Jesus Christ from spreading, i.e. the goal is to stop the proselytization of the gospel, and it is about the murdering of those who are spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ, because we (and the gospel) are the biggest threat to Satan’s kingdom. And, the goal of the UN Climate Conference in Geneva, which ends in two days, is to make the nations of this world bow to the real climate change, i.e. that of the rise of the New World Order Beast to global power, and to do so through threats of and violence against people and nations, and also targeting Christ’s true servants and witnesses – “those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus” (See Rev. 6:9; 12:11, 17; 17:6; 19:10; 20:4).

Imagine with me the world of politics as a gigantic chess board. This New World Order Beast is coming into power, so for the N.W.O. to truly rule the entire earth, the opponent’s chess pieces must either be removed, taken out, or blocked from moving any further, if I understand the game correctly (I am not a chess player). The pieces are moved around on the board until all are in position and then “checkmate,” i.e. the total defeat of the kings of the world so that we are all brought underneath this one world government. And, that is what is going on presently. They will remove anyone who stands in the way of their rise to power or who presents a threat to them in any way. Many stories we read in the news, blamed on other people, are really stories of the “Opponent’s chess pieces” being removed or blocked from any further moves. And, this includes the murdering of Christians in an attempt to halt the advancement of the gospel of Jesus Christ, but that is futile. As well, they create stories to cover for their dirty work, even by blaming the dead for acts they did not commit. This calls for much wisdom and spiritual discernment.

Stand Firm

Therefore, among God’s churches we boast about your perseverance and faith in all the persecutions and trials you are enduring. All this is evidence that God’s judgment is right, and as a result you will be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are suffering. God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. This includes you, because you believed our testimony to you. ~ 2 Thess. 1:4-10

For those of us who know Jesus, and who bare testimony to the gospel of Jesus Christ, we need to be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power, and put on the full armor of God daily with which to fight off Satan’s evil attacks against us (See Eph. 6:10-20). We need to stand firm in our faith and in our testimony for Christ and his gospel, and we need to hold on to the teachings of the Word of Truth and the true gospel of our salvation. We do this through yielding daily the control of our lives over to our Lord Jesus and his Spirit within us, and we allow him to do his work in and through us for his purposes and for his glory. He will give us all the encouragement and hope and strength we need to endure, to persevere, and to never give up. No matter how bad things get, the Lord will see us through. We just have to call upon him and yield to his will for our lives, trusting him that he will work all things out for all of our good – to make us holy, and for the furtherance of the gospel of Christ so that many will be saved before the Lord returns.

If you don’t know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, and you have bought into the lies and deceptions, and feel as though you can do without him or you can just “get by,” then I pray you realize today that you need Jesus Christ to save you from your sins, and I pray you will surrender your life to him today, while you still have today. None of us ever knows if we have tomorrow, but things truly are heating up, and time is running out. Don’t wait until it is too late. Accept his gift of salvation today and give him your all!

Unless You Are Born Again
An Original Work / November 3, 2013

Based off John 3:1-21

Nicodemus came to Jesus.
He acknowledged God was with Him.
Jesus said, “You can’t see heaven
Unless you are born again.”

“How can a man be born when he’s old?
Can he enter into his mother’s womb?”
Jesus answered, “Flesh is flesh,
So of the Spirit, you must be.”

Jesus said to Nicodemus,
“You’re a teacher, and yet you don’t
Understand of what I tell you,
Because you will not believe.

“For God so loved the world that He gave
His one and His only Son for your sin.
So, whoever believes in Him
Has eternal life in heav’n.

“Light has come into the world,
But human beings love the darkness,
Because their deeds are so evil,
So in truth, they stand condemned.

“Everyone who practices evil
Fears that the Light will expose his sin.
Yet, whoever lives his life by the Light
Does so through his God.”

http://originalworks.info/unless-you-are-born-again/

Back