Things of God

Bob Wille (Family)

Passed on, November 6, 2022
Then Jesus said to Peter, “Go away from me, Satan!
You are not helping me! You don’t care about the things of God,
but only about the things people think are important
.”
Matthew 16:23

If you seek to please men,
you can never be a servant of the Lord.

Zac Poonen
Naturally, God Speaks
Web 1055.JPG

Then Jesus said to Peter, “Go away from me, Satan!
You are not helping me! You don’t care about the things of God,
but only about the things people think are important
.”
Matthew 16:23

If you seek to please men,
you can never be a servant of the Lord.

Zac Poonen
Naturally, God Speaks
View attachment 5696

The things of men influenced by the god of this world they offened the eternal unseen things of God.

Peter who denied the power of Christ was forgiven of his blasphemy against the Son of man Jesus .The father gave jesus the prophet words to rebuke the spirit of the antichrist, Satan . Saying get behind the unseen things of faith .Not mankind seen

The things of men influenced by the god of this world they offened the eternal unseen things of God.

Peter who denied the power of Christ was forgiven of his blasphemy against the Son of man Jesus .The father gave jesus the prophet words to rebuke the spirit of the antichrist, Satan . Saying get behind the unseen things of faith .Not mankind seen
Excellent explanation! I really appreciate what you said. May God's richest blessings be upon you this day...
and every day.

Excellent explanation! I really appreciate what you said. May God's richest blessings be upon you this day...
and every day.

Thanks for the reply I appreciate the opportunity to defend the faith of Christ as it works like armor to protect us. He the rear guard has our back .No armor for the rear. We are to keep it on it shields of the poisonous darts of the evil one . . sends him fleeing as it is written

Back