Thought For Today

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Thought For Today

Good Day, Friends; How many times each week do we see the battles around us regarding Good and Evil? Far too many times, I am sure. As time goes forth, the evil in the world becomes more and more abundant. This is for several reasons, but I will only mention one.
Please read with me from Proverbs 11:6 (NLT): "The godliness of good people rescues them; the ambition of treacherous people traps them."
It is much easier to be a non-believer than a Believer. Being right with God takes work on our part in all that we do each day. For those who dismiss God from their lives, they hold no conscience or take no responsibility for their actions in violation of God's Laws. As a result of their attitudes and actions, they support and act upon what God and Believers consider to be evil. These persons are lazy spiritually and have no time for anything godly. We pray for them...
May God Bless.

In truth it may seem easier to be lost but on the inside they are bleeding and dying. We must indeed pray for these poor souls.

Good thought, Pastor Gary but these non Christians are empty people whith no purpose and no hope. They are constantly looking to try to fill the void in their lives and think that they are having fun in the world but their so called fun is superficial.

Give me Jesus. He alone can satisfy. He alone is my refuge in the time of storm. I could go on and on but we all know what who He is and how He keeps us from day to day. Praise His Holy name.

Back