To the Glory of God (John 11:40b)

Wow! Awesome! Thank you! I surely needed the encouragement today. Your words were the Holy Spirit washing over me with the water of the Word!

Thank you so much for blessing us all with the nourishing water of The Word. And helping us to remember to hang onto the Word that God has spoken to us. For if we truly stay steadfast upon His Word and not allow the enemy to sway us with his lies...then we will see the glory of the Lord manifest! For God always keeps His promises!

And when we hold tightly to His promises, and Word it keeps us in His peace that passes all of our fleshly understanding.

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus

Philippians 4:7 ampc
7 And God’s peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

God also is reminding me that faith and patience are power twins...for when my patience runs out, my faith is falling

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance

Back