"Today's Posts" disappeared

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
Jeff was here last night and maybe he changed some stuff and it looks like all the new and day's posts are into one .

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
Hey this morning it waas showing all the posts in 24hrs but now it is gone.

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
Hey y'all..what's the big deal??
The ' Big Deal " my dear sister is that it is harder to find what has been posted otherwise and you have to search for it . Maybe it's not a big deal but it is my pet peave for the day .

Nov 19, 2009
USA
Jeff was here last night and maybe he changed some stuff and it looks like all the new and day's posts are into one .
I don't think they are all into one, because I was just on here a couple of hours ago and most of those posts are not showing. I can't even find the posts I replied to so I have to go to each forum and try to remember which ones they are or look at all the threads for the day in each.

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
Hey I just put two posts in the Prayer section and it does not show up in new posts .... What with that?

Y'all worry sooooooooooooo much about life's little stuff..like I said, it's no big deal..good gosh!!!​
Just commenting .... Not worrrying but things get missed and I even noticed in the prayer section . I liked it the way it was before so you could see 24 hours .

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Dec 7, 2005
Sydney, Australia
jeffin.com
I added it manually yesterday. But the problem is with major upgrades, it could dissappear. Today's posts was part of the old software and they don't support it anymore. So when an upgrade to the template is made, I'll have to add the code in there. Anyway.... :D

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
Dusty look!!

As of yesterday or today, with the upgrade I suppose, its baaaaccck! Up at the top by new posts is -

Todays Posts !!

http://www.christianforumsite.com/search.php?searchid=140630

Thank you, thank you, thank you Jeff! You are the second person that made my day! Really, I guess you made my ''night" :smiley90:

Wooo - hooo !!!!!!!!! .....

I am a happy camper now ...

Bless you Jeff .... Good Job ....

Thanks ,Thanks , Thanks

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Nov 19, 2009
USA
I added it manually yesterday. But the problem is with major upgrades, it could dissappear. Today's posts was part of the old software and they don't support it anymore. So when an upgrade to the template is made, I'll have to add the code in there. Anyway.... :D

Well thanks for adding it. If it disappears again, like it has done a few times, I'll let you know ---again! :D