Tornado tips its hat to the camera

OOooo Neat! Reminds me of that discovery show with the tornado hunters.
And that movie.

Looked pretty cool, I like how tornadoes are kind of a small spiral, hidden within a larger spiral.

That was nice. But did you hear when that man said that he was getting a little nervous because the tornado was getting close. He said that a couple of times. But I tell you, I would have only heard that once. I would have been gone with the wind.

Godbe4me

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Steve - If you wish, we can move this thread into the Environmental Issues area of CFS where it may get a little more attention and be visible on page 1 for a longer period of time. Please advise and thank you. :)

That was nice. But did you hear when that man said that he was getting a little nervous because the tornado was getting close. He said that a couple of times. But I tell you, I would have only heard that once. I would have been gone with the wind.

Godbe4me
My hubby and I saw this on the news the other night. Quite incredible indeed.

Sis, I'm right there with ya. I can imagine us together, eyes as wide as silver dollars and high tailing it outta there.:eek:

They said on the news that this is the first time anyone has ever gotten footage of the inside of a tornado.

Thanks for sharing, it was cool to see it again.

Cheri

Steve - If you wish, we can move this thread into the Environmental Issues area of CFS where it may get a little more attention and be visible on page 1 for a longer period of time. Please advise and thank you. :)
Thats not a bad idea Gary. Yeah, go ahead. Its not something that's ever been seen before, thats for sure.