Trinity Great Godhead

By Herbert Ogletree

When it comes to our Great Godhead he is known as being the greatest of all the other God within all his Greatness, made up of three different person, which is our one and only Great Trinity. this is the Father the Son and the Holy Ghost.
This cannot be like any one else for within his very own Greatness, he can be or do anything else in which he would like to become within his very own greatness.. This is the great God that said this is my beloved Son, in whom I’m well pleased, a voice that was coming from Heaven, when Christ was baptized.
Then when Christ was leaving from here on earth going back to Heaven within the Book of Acts. This is when the Holy Spirit came to earth, and we find that our God and Christ both are still now in Heaven and the Holy Spirit is still with us here on earth with Christ saying in the Book of Acts ..
Act-1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Back