Welcome to Christian Forum Site
Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of christians from around the world.
Register now

Triple Chocolate Fudge Recipe

chili

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Apr 22, 2008
GA
Triple Chocolate Fudge Recipe

Ingredients

• 4 teaspoons plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
  • 4-1/2 cups sugar
  • 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 16 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
  • 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips X Featured sponsor Bake Some Love with Nestlé® Nothing says “I love you” like fresh baked Nestlé® Toll House® chocolate chip cookies. Who would you bake some love for?

Visit tollhouse.com to be inspired by real baking stories, recipes, tips and more!
  • 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips X Featured sponsor Bake Some Love with Nestlé® Nothing says “I love you” like fresh baked Nestlé® Toll House® chocolate chip cookies. Who would you bake some love for?

Visit tollhouse.com to be inspired by real baking stories, recipes, tips and more!
  • 2 jars (7 ounces each) marshmallow creme
  • 4 cups chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions

• Line two 13-in. x 9-in. pans with foil and grease the foil with 4 teaspoons butter. In a heavy Dutch oven, combine the sugar, milk, salt and the remaining butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 234° (soft-ball stage).
  • Remove from the heat. Stir in German sweet chocolate and the chocolate chips until smooth. Fold in the marshmallow creme, pecans and vanilla. Spread into prepared pans.
  • Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 6-3/4 pounds.

Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 64 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 17 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
That's a lot a fudge:smiley90::smiley90::smiley10: It's dog gone good too!! hmmm you could all ways add a pinch of cayenne about a 1/2 tsp for all of that and make Triple Hot Chocolate Fudge. OOO I'm gonna try that 1 too.Man that sounds good.

Chili out.