truth

smellycat

Account Closed
truth

when will we find the truth today and not 60 years after the event,when will this backward world end.

God gets to the root of a problem then fixes we who believe.satan makes a problem so he can look good by fixing it.maybe his next ploy will be inventing a problem so his followers could live of the problem fixing it,oh he already done that regularly.:eek:

SC,
I have been reading your posts. I take it your not employed as a motiviational speaker.

Seriously though, why the calloused outlook?

this is misery for the majority of people living on earth.why celebrate.?i will celebrate like Jesus when we are all together as 1.

Hmm... I say the same, Barb-b.:p (assuming you're joking, of course. No one knows the day or the hour!)

I often find it frustrating that the "truth" is not always apparent, especially about tough issues like death, relationships, and *shudder* /politics/...

However, the only thing that we can really do, short of understanding why, is just grit our teeth and pray, and wait. Patience can be your biggest ally, especially when it comes to the big stuff.

Because we may not know the whole Truth for a long, long time....

... or we may find out five minutes from now. Praise God, because he does things in His own time, whether we like it or not.
:israel:

1. 1 Corinthians 13:12
    Now we see things imperfectly as in a cloudy mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely.
    1 Corinthians 13:11-13 (in Context) 1 Corinthians 13 (Whole Chapter)
  2. James 1:23
    For if you listen to the word and don’t obey, it is like glancing at your face in a mirror.
    James 1:22-24 (in Context) James 1 (Whole Chapter)

Back