Trying to lose weight :)

Trying to lose weight :)

Hey everyone!
I have been trying to eat healthier (No more soda, less junk food, and more healthy stuff!) I walk at least 1 mile each day. (I exercised 4 times this week though. Life has been busy from Friday- Sunday).

Anyways, so I did my weigh in today.
I lost 11 pounds JUST THIS WEEK :) :) :) :)

And I'm doing this for MYSELF. Not for anyone else :)

(And don't worry, I'm not starving myself. I know 11 pounds is a LOT, but I'm doing it the healthy way. I'm STILL eating three meals a day!, just cutting down the portion sizes and whatnot! And plus, I'm exercising. So that may just be a LOT of water weight, since that is what I drink now ;) lol)
Good for you Spinning! I've been trying to lose weight for a while now. I lose a few pounds then gain a few pounds. It is up and down. I do eat MUCH healthier than I use to. I try to walk at least 30 minutes a day 5 days a week, but I don't always make it 5 days. I too have cut back on my portions. My biggest struggle is on the weekends; especially the weekends that I don't really have anything to do.

I'll pray for you. You pray for me. Okay?

Today was my weigh in. Lost 2 pounds :] :] :]
So overall, I have lost 13 pounds altogether. Still do not feel a difference. But God gives me His strength in this healthy eating lifestyle :) :) :) :)
Thanks, InHisLove! I'm curious, where do you get those? Lol.
Animated gifs : Animated alphabets, fonts, letters, numbers...

It took me a while to figure it out.

You can't type very long messages though.

You are only allowed 15 images at a time in one post,
and spaces count as 1 image when using these alphabets.

Open a different tab in your browser.

Go to that sight.

Choose the 'alphabets topic' you want; it's by the

I usually use the "Love" category.

Generate the text you want then cut and paste it into your post.