Not open for further replies.

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Tutorial: How to post a new thread?

This is a tutorial for new members on how to post a new thread:

icon2.gif
Step 1: Login with your User Name and Password.
Check the 'Remember Me' box to keep you online for extended time.

1.jpg

icon2.gif
Step 2: Choose a forum of your interest.
For eg: General Discussions.

2.jpg

icon2.gif
Step 3: When you are in the forum, click 'New thread'.
This will open a page where you can type your message.

3.jpg

icon2.gif
Step 4: Enter a title for your thread. Type in your Message.

4.jpg

icon2.gif
Step 5: When you have finished typing, Click 'Preview Post'
to preview your message or click 'Submit New Thread' to submit your post.

5.jpg

thx for the info, but how do you insert a picture though, could you show how to do that step by step, too please, thank you.
Your sis in Christ Jesus
Autumn

Hi -

I have a question for the forum guru. Does this forum allow users to upload and use their own avatars or not? And, if so, how do you do it? And, if not, any thoughts as to why this is not allowed?

Thanks!

:fish:

And, one more question if I may ... how do you put the verses into a signature format so each time someone posts the scripture shows up below the post?

Thanks!

Question. I just found on the radio/tv link that you have UCB Inspirational! I was wondering do you also have UCB UK on the radio/tv link? I think is fantastic that you have the UCB Inspirational at least. UCB is my favorite online radio station to listen to!

Thanks!

Hi -

I have a question for the forum guru. Does this forum allow users to upload and use their own avatars or not? And, if so, how do you do it? And, if not, any thoughts as to why this is not allowed?

Thanks!

At the top left of the screen click on Control Panel. Then click on edit Avatar and follow the on screen instructions.

And, one more question if I may ... how do you put the verses into a signature format so each time someone posts the scripture shows up below the post?

Thanks!

As with the previous question click on Control Panel and this time click on Edit Signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back