Typology 2

I write this under certain assumption, of being on the same page.
In the book of Ruth Boaz being the type of Christ, Naomi being the O.T. church and Ruth bring the gentile bride.
Point being, Boaz had to redeem Naomi before he could get Ruth. Naomi representing the 144,000. Thougt being: will the bride be cognizant of this event? Will it be a component in the moving of the bride into position? The bride will have a self awareness to a degree for Naomi does say "who are you my daughter? But we do see that Joseph put everyone out before he made himself known to his brethren?
Just food for thought...

In the book of Ruth Boaz being the type of Christ, Naomi being the O.T. church and Ruth bring the gentile bride.
Point being, Boaz had to redeem Naomi before he could get Ruth. Naomi representing the 144,000. Thougt being: will the bride be cognizant of this event? Will it be a component in the moving of the bride into position? The bride will have a self awareness to a degree for Naomi does say "who are you my daughter? But we do see that Joseph put everyone out before he made himself known to his brethren?
Just food for thought...
That bother is a lot of assuming!!!

You must realize that ALL of the 144 K will be Jewish men.

You asked......
So, will the "The bride will have a self awareness to a degree.........".

I do not see what it matters. The church/Bride will be in heaven when the 144 K are saved. Will they know??? I am sure that they will!

You asked...........
"Will it be a component in the moving of the bride into position?"

Position for what??????

Just food for thought...
I'm not saying you're doing this here, but when looking for esoteric biblical interpretations, our greatest stumbling block is eisogesis, (reading meaning into the text) the opposite of exegesis, (extracting meaning from the text).

I'm not saying you're doing this here, but when looking for esoteric biblical interpretations, our greatest stumbling block is eisogesis, (reading meaning into the text) the opposite of exegesis, (extracting meaning from the text).
All good.
Appreciate your reply.
I don't consider it esoteric.
I believe scripture is much more dynamic/inspired than static text.

Back