UNCRC United Nations Convention on the Rights of The Child

UNCRC United Nations Convention on the Rights of The Child

It's a sign of the times that we even have to think about this!

Only 2 UN members have not voted to ratify this resolution...us, and Somalia...the President is reportedly looking at finally sending this on to the Senate...

Right now there is a Senate committee working on preserving your parental rights. HJRes 42 / SJRes 16 will prohibit the US government's ratification of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child.

Senate Resolution 519 is in committee. Its goal is to prevent the President from bringing the convention document to the Senate for its advice & consent. This has been on the back burner for some time now (10 years)...now it has come to the forefront, and needs to addressed.

Text of S.J.Res.16 as Introduced in Senate: A joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the... OpenCongress
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-...r519is.txt.pdf
Convention on the Rights of the Child
Parentalrights.org - Protecting Children by Empowering Parents --

If I had money and my family was together, I would move to a country where parents have rights, a good example of that is Singapore or India...
I would move back after my children had finished their education and got degrees....
Australia is no good, parents have no rights... even a tap on the hand is wrong here, like what????
Children have the RIGHT to be safe, but they also have the RIGHT to loving discipline thats for the better...
When you take away prenatal rights, you take away children rights to a stable family unit; when parents cant make a 13 year old stay put it gives the child the ability to rebel...
For that reason, my parenting Technic are very 21st century.. because I surly cant use most things, so I am trying to get ahead of it before the teen years come...

Back