Undefeated

Sometimes when Paul preached the Gospel, the Pharisees became abusive to him. On this occasion in Acts 18, he shook out his clothes in protest to them saying, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on, I will go to the gentiles.” The abuse they heaped on him was meant to silence and stop him, but instead, he would just carry the Gospel somewhere else, causing the Gospel to spread like a wildfire. In fact, right after this particular instance of abuse, he went right next door to the house of Titius Justus, a worshipper of God. He and his entire household believed in the Lord Jesus the Christ. Not only that, but many of the Corinthians who heard Paul believed and were baptized!!! Wow!! Hallelujah!!! God cannot be stopped!!!! He always wins!!!!

“One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: ‘Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent. For I am with you, and noone is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.” So Paul stayed in Corinth for a year and a half, teaching them the Word of God.”
Awesome!!! Thank You, Jesus!!! He is our Protector!!! He will protect us while we are sharing the Good News. Noone or nothing will be able to attack or harm us when His hand of Protection is on us. What an amazing God we serve!!!! His voice will not be silenced!!!! He cannot be stopped!!!

PS: I tried to pull up my Bible account online so that I could copy and paste verses here, but it had been changed to another language even though it was set and I reset it on English. The Devil hates the Word of God and wants to stop those who read and share it because he knows how powerful and undefeatable it is!!! Good thing I have other means to read it!!! Who can stop the LORD!!!! Noone and no powers!!!!!

Back