Understanding the Bible

Folks, I'd like to introduce to you a fantastic video that shows some amazing things that, perhaps some of you are already aware, but that lays out for others the structure of the Bible that gives so much better understanding of the Lord's thinking when He inspired its writing AND how it was put together by Ezra (OT). I can promise you that if you love the word of God, this will bless you. I also welcome discussion on this for those who were as excited about this as I.

This video only gets better and better as it approaches the end. It has many "AH HAH!" moments.

Systematic steps for understanding the Bible and the doctrines therein.

The three systematic steps for studying the Bible, as pointed out in the video:

What has God said,
What He meant,
What response He desires from us.

The brief way of comprehending history was a real eye-opening for my wife last night. She loves it.

MM

I never realized that Ezra played such a pivotal role in the modern Hebrew Alphabet (or should I say the modern Hebrew 'alef א-bet 'ב ?)

Oh, my, but I can't wait to meet that man in eternity. He was so instrumental in the Hands of the Most High. His love for the Lord and the word and law of the Lord is so phenomenal. His ability to translate from what is today called the "pre-Semite" language, influenced by hieroglyphics and Phoenician influences into a block-letter system and alphabet was/is a tremendous achievement.

What's tragic is hearing from evangelical scholars who still doubt to this day that Moses had the ability to write any form of what is now Hebrew. Answers in Genesis has videos from researchers who have traced a pre-Semite language symbology to 1200 BC. All they need to do is dig a little deeper to whow that there was a pre-Semite system of writing dating back to and beyond 1445 BC, and they will then have something that clearly was within the abilities of Moses. Hieroglyphics would have been FAR too cumbersome for Moses to have used. The five books alone would have taken up a massive caravan to haul the materials that symbology would have taken up, it would have filled that desert with carts to carry it all, and the specifics of detail would never have been known to us apart from some sort of lettering system to form words that Hieroglyphs could not.

Ezra is a great man, it's just too bad historical and modern rabbis of Judaism look down on Zechariah rather than to elevate him as being among the greats of the prophets.

MM

This video only gets better and better as it approaches the end. It has many "AH HAH!" moments.

Systematic steps for understanding the Bible and the doctrines therein.

The three systematic steps for studying the Bible, as pointed out in the video:

What has God said,
What He meant,
What response He desires from us.

The brief way of comprehending history was a real eye-opening for my wife last night. She loves it.

MM
Excellent video!

That is the way I was taught to read and understand the Scriptures.

Oh, my, but I can't wait to meet that man in eternity. He was so instrumental in the Hands of the Most High. His love for the Lord and the word and law of the Lord is so phenomenal. His ability to translate from what is today called the "pre-Semite" language, influenced by hieroglyphics and Phoenician influences into a block-letter system and alphabet was/is a tremendous achievement.

What's tragic is hearing from evangelical scholars who still doubt to this day that Moses had the ability to write any form of what is now Hebrew. Answers in Genesis has videos from researchers who have traced a pre-Semite language symbology to 1200 BC. All they need to do is dig a little deeper to whow that there was a pre-Semite system of writing dating back to and beyond 1445 BC, and they will then have something that clearly was within the abilities of Moses. Hieroglyphics would have been FAR too cumbersome for Moses to have used. The five books alone would have taken up a massive caravan to haul the materials that symbology would have taken up, it would have filled that desert with carts to carry it all, and the specifics of detail would never have been known to us apart from some sort of lettering system to form words that Hieroglyphs could not.

Ezra is a great man, it's just too bad historical and modern rabbis of Judaism look down on Zechariah rather than to elevate him as being among the greats of the prophets.

MM

Agreed.

Ezra was the man who 1st stood in a "Pullpit" and read the Law of God.

It was when Ezra read the Law that people began to shout "AMEN".

When he read the Word of God ALL the people stood up all day long!!!

It was when Ezra read the Law he had his disciples go among the people and explain what he read....he started Bible Sunday School!

Agreed.

Ezra was the man who 1st stood in a "Pullpit" and read the Law of God.

It was when Ezra read the Law that people began to shout "AMEN".

When he read the Word of God ALL the people stood up all day long!!!

It was when Ezra read the Law he had his disciples go among the people and explain what he read....he started Bible Sunday School!
and here I thought Ezra's congregation was Episcopalian.

Back