Universalism, Resurrection, Rewards, Kingdom of God (Inside-Outside)

Quick video 3 minutes it's very direct on all the mentioned topics -

Speaking about Universalism,
Resurrection of Condemnation,
Resurrection of Life,
Rewards based on your life,
Spiritual Body given by God,
Inside of The Kingdom of God,
Outside of the Kingdom of God.

What are your thoughts about all of these subjects?

Please feel free to post whatever it is you believe, no judgement or condemnation here.

You all have a great night ~ It's getting closer bed time here for me.

Thank you for your advice. Was going off what was learned according to the Bible. Though many people in life will disagree with my shared views or not understand hopefully they themselves will use the Bible and check it out for themselves if what is being said is true or not.

Thank you for your advice. Was going off what was learned according to the Bible. Though many people in life will disagree with my shared views or not understand hopefully they themselves will use the Bible and check it out for themselves if what is being said is true or not.
It wasn"t a matter of whether your views were biblical or not but it's a matter of the perception you are conveying to the viewer. That perception is that you are talking off the top of your head.
But hey, it's your video, you do what you want to.

Resurrection of Life,

Please feel free to post whatever it is you believe, no judgement or condemnation here.

I agree with crossnote. So that you do not appear to be giving "opinion", use the Scriptures as your souce of truth. Now I hope that you will obsererve the difference.

"Speaking about Universalism".

For those of you who do not know what this doctrine is all about, the doctrine of Universalism is the belief that we will all eventually be saved – Includeing Satan himself, and that is whether or not we ever accept Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Savior. The people who believe in this false doctrine also do not believe in a literal hell anymore.

John 14:6.........
I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

Acts 4:12..........
"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Matthew 7:13........
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."

This is a false teaching stright from the pit of hell!!!!

JOHN 5:28-29 .............
“Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice 29 and come out - those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation."

What then does the Resurrection of Condemnation lead to?????????????

The “lake of fire”

Revelation 20:11-15.....................
And I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is that of life. And the dead were judged out of the things written in the books, according to their works. The sea gave up the dead in it, and death and hell delivered up the dead in them. And they were judged, every one according to their deeds. Then death and hell were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.”

Resurrection of Life,

WHERE DOES THE RESURRECTION OF LIFE LEAD TO?????????

Heaven.!!!!!!!!

In John 11:25, Jesus said to Martha,
“I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me though he may die he will live. And whoever believes in me shall never die."

Rewards based on your life.

While salvation is a gift, there are rewards (Crowns) given for faithfulness in the Christian life and loss of rewards for unfaithfulness after being saved.

1. Crown of Rejoicing...............1 Thess. 2:19.
2. Crown of Righteousness.....2 Tim. 4:8.
3. Crown of Life...........................James 1:12.
4. Crown of Glory......................1 Peter 5:4.
5. Crown of Victory....................1 Corth. 9:25-27.

Spiritual Body given by God

1 Corth. 15:35...........
“But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body do they come?””

Paul explained that the Christian’s body must die in order for it to become what it will be in the afterlife.

1 Corth. 15:36-37............
“What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. And what you sow is not the body that is to be, but a bare kernel, perhaps of wheat or of some other grain”.

A seed does not cease to exist when it is planted, but it is changed into something else. The seed dies in order to become something better than it was. In the same way, our spiritual bodies will be better than the bodies we now inhabit.

Luke 17:21..........
‘The kingdom of God is within you’.

Context= The Jewish rulers wanted to know if Jesus was there to overthrow the Romans and set up a Jewish kingdom.

The better translation would be “in your midst” or “among you.” Jesus was telling the Pharisees that He brought the kingdom of God to earth. Jesus’ presence in their midst gave them a taste of the kingdom life, as attested by the miracles that Jesus performed. Elsewhere, Jesus mentions His miracles as definitive proof of the kingdom: “If I drive out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you” (Luke 11:20).

Opposite of #6!

Thanks for asking Matthew.....I am always blessed to help!

I agree with crossnote. So that you do not appear to be giving "opinion", use the Scriptures as your souce of truth. Now I hope that you will obsererve the difference.

"Speaking about Universalism".

For those of you who do not know what this doctrine is all about, the doctrine of Universalism is the belief that we will all eventually be saved – Includeing Satan himself, and that is whether or not we ever accept Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Savior. The people who believe in this false doctrine also do not believe in a literal hell anymore.

John 14:6.........
I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

Acts 4:12..........
"Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Matthew 7:13........
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."

This is a false teaching stright from the pit of hell!!!!

JOHN 5:28-29 .............
“Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice 29 and come out - those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation."

What then does the Resurrection of Condemnation lead to?????????????

The “lake of fire”

Revelation 20:11-15.....................
And I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is that of life. And the dead were judged out of the things written in the books, according to their works. The sea gave up the dead in it, and death and hell delivered up the dead in them. And they were judged, every one according to their deeds. Then death and hell were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.”

Resurrection of Life,

WHERE DOES THE RESURRECTION OF LIFE LEAD TO?????????

Heaven.!!!!!!!!

In John 11:25, Jesus said to Martha,
“I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me though he may die he will live. And whoever believes in me shall never die."

Rewards based on your life.

While salvation is a gift, there are rewards (Crowns) given for faithfulness in the Christian life and loss of rewards for unfaithfulness after being saved.

1. Crown of Rejoicing...............1 Thess. 2:19.
2. Crown of Righteousness.....2 Tim. 4:8.
3. Crown of Life...........................James 1:12.
4. Crown of Glory......................1 Peter 5:4.
5. Crown of Victory....................1 Corth. 9:25-27.

Spiritual Body given by God

1 Corth. 15:35...........
“But someone will ask, “How are the dead raised? With what kind of body do they come?””

Paul explained that the Christian’s body must die in order for it to become what it will be in the afterlife.

1 Corth. 15:36-37............
“What you sow does not come to life unless it dies. And what you sow is not the body that is to be, but a bare kernel, perhaps of wheat or of some other grain”.

A seed does not cease to exist when it is planted, but it is changed into something else. The seed dies in order to become something better than it was. In the same way, our spiritual bodies will be better than the bodies we now inhabit.

Luke 17:21..........
‘The kingdom of God is within you’.

Context= The Jewish rulers wanted to know if Jesus was there to overthrow the Romans and set up a Jewish kingdom.

The better translation would be “in your midst” or “among you.” Jesus was telling the Pharisees that He brought the kingdom of God to earth. Jesus’ presence in their midst gave them a taste of the kingdom life, as attested by the miracles that Jesus performed. Elsewhere, Jesus mentions His miracles as definitive proof of the kingdom: “If I drive out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you” (Luke 11:20).

Opposite of #6!

Thanks for asking Matthew.....I am always blessed to help!

Hello Major;

As I was reading your post, this is good teaching, there is much salt in the outlines. Have you taught this, in part, or whole in a Bible study?

I have one question,
Major. In between Matthew 7:13 and 2. Resurrection of Condemnation you wrote, This is a false teaching stright from the pit of hell!!!! Are you referring to Universalism?

Thank you for sharing.

God bless you and your family.

My viewpoint in all of this is

God is the rewarder of a spiritual body.
This body of flesh will die, and the spirit resurrected body will rise up.

God will reward those who are resurrected to life a spiritual body that equipped to dwell in with him in his light in the Kingdom of God.

God will reward those who are resurrected to condemnation spiritual body, each of these bodies are specially made and given by God, those resurrected like this will go Out side the kingdom of God.

Do not believe God sends people into the lake of fire to be tortured for ever and ever, or hell to be tortured forever and ever. All of these things in my view point have been completed. (No am not a pertrist or really know what they believe)
Lake of fire was made for Satan and his demons (the angels that followed Satan.)

Is it not a interesting note that Angels have freedom an a choice to in their dominion?

Anyway, due to Satan defeat him and his angels were cast in there along with death. (spiritual death) - though we are all still born spiritually dead God sent his son Jesus Christ who now in dwells a believer by the spirit of Christ/Holy Spirit, to making them spiritually alive.

what is your viewpoint on all of this Major ?

Thank you for sharing those scriptures, maybe one day I’ll be able to really teach for God and have the scriptures come up on video and things so we can look at them all individually and can make an hour long run down type of show, who knows, but damn God is awesome.

Also side note : Yes I’ll admit maybe I’m wrong, don’t need corrected if you would just please share your viewpoint that would be awesome.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Hello Major;

As I was reading your post, this is good teaching, there is much salt in the outlines. Have you taught this, in part, or whole in a Bible study?

I have one question,
Major. In between Matthew 7:13 and 2. Resurrection of Condemnation you wrote, This is a false teaching stright from the pit of hell!!!! Are you referring to Universalism?

Thank you for sharing.

God bless you and your family.

Yes sir. Taught and preached it.
Over the years, instead of spending the churches money, I sat and produced the Bible studies myself for preety much each one of those topics.

And Yes sir.

And thank you for the compliment!

God will reward those who are resurrected to life a spiritual body that equipped to dwell in with him in his light in the Kingdom of God.

God will reward those who are resurrected to condemnation spiritual body, each of these bodies are specially made and given by God, those resurrected like this will go Out side the kingdom of God.

Do not believe God sends people into the lake of fire to be tortured for ever and ever, or hell to be tortured forever and ever. All of these things in my view point have been completed. (No am not a pertrist or really know what they believe)
Lake of fire was made for Satan and his demons (the angels that followed Satan.)

Is it not a interesting note that Angels have freedom an a choice to in their dominion?

Anyway, due to Satan defeat him and his angels were cast in there along with death. (spiritual death) - though we are all still born spiritually dead God sent his son Jesus Christ who now in dwells a believer by the spirit of Christ/Holy Spirit, to making them spiritually alive.

Thank you for sharing those scriptures, maybe one day I’ll be able to really teach for God and have the scriptures come up on video and things so we can look at them all individually and can make an hour long run down type of show, who knows, but damn God is awesome.

Also side note : Yes I’ll admit maybe I’m wrong, don’t need corrected if you would just please share your viewpoint that would be awesome.

That is a lot of questions Matthew. It would have been better to do ONE at a time. Matthew, PLEASE do not feel as if I am correcting you when I post comments. I have no desire to do that. I only try to give BIBLE answers to question asked.

So then you asked..........
"God is the rewarder of a spiritual body."

The Bible says in Hebrews 11:6 that ..........
“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”

Now, we are all 3 in one.
1. Spirit
2. Body
3. Soul.

My own study of the Bible has convinced me that our souls or spirits go immediately into the presence of God when we die.

2 Corth. 5:8 says that those of us who are born again ........
“would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord”.

The body of flesh goes to the ground to be reunited with the Spirit of man at the Rapture of believers.
At that time when the body and spirit are resurrected, we will be given "GLORIFIED" bodies.

1 Corth 15:42.........
"So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

1 Corth. 15:51-53.........
" Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."

You asked............
"God will reward those who are resurrected to life a spiritual body that equipped to dwell in with him in his light in the Kingdom of God."

Correct and I already posted the Crowns that can be achieved by the believer after being saved,

You asked..........
"God will reward those who are resurrected to condemnation spiritual body, each of these bodies are specially made and given by God, those resurrected like this will go Out side the kingdom of God."

Almost correct! IMPO, the Scriptures tell us that we will be know THEN as we are known NOW.

1 Corinthians 13:12..............
"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known."

Then you stated............
"Do not believe God sends people into the lake of fire to be tortured for ever and ever, or hell to be tortured forever and ever. All of these things in my view point have been completed. (No am not a pertrist or really know what they believe)
Lake of fire was made for Satan and his demons (the angels that followed Satan.)"

You may not like to be corrected so allow me to say to you that what you just posted in Biblically incorrect. Not only is it a PRETERIST teachings, it is also a teaching of ALL UNIVERSALISTS as well as the 7thDay Advantists.

You are of course free to believe whatever your mind says to you but the Bible which I teach says clearly in Revelation 20:10..........
"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

The BEAST and the FALSE PROPHET are human beings who are placed in the Lake of Fire.

Then the rest of ALL THE LOST of all the ages stand before God at the Great White Throne Judgment. This is what the Scriptures describe as the 2nd Resurrection. It is a resurrection unto death and in Revelation 20:12-15 we see...........

"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

Rev. 21:8 explains the second death in the most detail: .............
“The cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars – their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.” At the end of time, even death and the grave (Hades/Sheol) will be thrown into the lake of fire. In addition, every person not included in the book of life will be thrown into the lake of fire. This condition will be final; the destination is permanent and it is TORMENTS forever and for ever.

You said.........
"Is it not a interesting note that Angels have freedom an a choice to in their dominion?"

Interesting?

Yes, among other things.

According to the Scriptures Angels are spiritual beings who have personalities that include emotions, intelligence, and wills.

Also, remember that Satan was an angel who was made the wrong CHOICE and was cast out of heaven along with many other angels who made a CHOICE to follow him and chose to sin.

Jude 6...........
"And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day".

Okay I get your point you are someone who is looks at the Bible in a very literal manner. Thank you for sharing. I know some things can’t be discussed on here for whatever reason guys people may moan or grow if they don’t like something. Thank you for answering my question sir, mainly your viewpoint not everything else, which do thank you for taking to go through too. Maybe others here are those who believe in the future and also the torments of other people.

Wouldn’t try to fight or take your viewpoint away from you you have the right to believe that.

God bless take care.

It’s always good to check your heart on these matters and also question anything and everything anyone may say when it comes down to these things.

Some people are scared into the type of relationship of God and being fearful of being sent to hell, some people are brought into the Love he shed and has showed to the world by the blood shed of his son along with being resurrected.

Never mattered which one you used along as Christ still preached according to Paul.

believe In questioning though and looking into things and decided what is true on these matters when it comes to revelation because it was specifically written to seven churches in the past.

Thank you all again and take care.

Resurrection of Life,

I would offer there is one resurrection gate that will remain open until the last day. And two different kinds of deaths that followed the rending of the veil. One resurrection two deaths.

This is revealed when the graves were opened and all the Old Testament saints from Abel through Malachi entered in the heavenly city prepared as the bride of Christ the church. ..witnessed by many angels .The witness of faith promised to them. They receiving the end (salvation) from the very beginning. While they looked ahead by faith to that promised glory of the cross by the same spirit of faith we look back to the rent veil.

Signaling the beginning of the last days (an unknown time period) helping us to continue to walk by faith.A time like never before or ever again.

1 Peter 1: 9-11 Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls. Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

The renting of that veil revealed the time of the reformation had come establishing the signified understanding of the parable found in Revelation 20.

Revelation 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

When looking at that parable I would offer the father of lies is shown no longer able to deceive all the nations that we must have a Jewish man to teach us. There was no infallible fleshly umpire set between God not seen and man seen. What the Bible calls a daysman the same as the Pope.( Job 9: 33 ) At the time of reformation putting an end of the abomination of desolation “kings in Israel. the pagn faithless foundation

When the 70 foot veil was rent from above towards earth the bottom that was in order to I believe signify the finger of God inspired from above. There was not man sitting in the holy of holies a place reserved for the unseen glory of God. That glory in the end it will become the established light as it was in the beginning. . . Let there be Light as the presence of God . it was the presence before he empowered the Sun and Moon to represent the temporal time under the Sun . His glory departing day three. In the new heavens and earth there will be no darkness no night

The gospel introduced to the whole world the new kingdom of priest after all the nations of the world. . men and woman sent out with the gospel.

I would offer the thousand years the signified understanding of the gospel represents a unknown . He will be loosed when again some will build another temple made with human hands ( Abomination of desolation) and then the end under the Sun will come. .

We are the living temple of God. In the new heavens and earth there will be none.

Actually and specifically the lake of fire was created for Satan "and His angels"

Angel means "messenger" and a messenger of Satan can just as easily be a human being who is simply leading others astray from God's path, than something ethereal and otherworldly.

When Scripture says "to the angels of the 7 churches write this" Jesus wasn't describing otherworldly beings, he was talking about the church elders and pastors etc, who are, quite literally, messengers of God. We are the light of God to the world, as elders, pastors, bishops, and congregations..

John the Baptist is called an “angelos” or messenger of God in Matthew 11:10, so it's not an unusual understanding of the Word to just mean a human messenger..

Therefore, just as God has His lights and His human messengers, so too does Satan..

Remember what Jesus said:

"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters." Matthew 12:30

So yes, the Lake of Fire is reserved for human beings as well... when we aren't under God's authority - we are under Satan's.

It’s always good to check your heart on these matters and also question anything and everything anyone may say when it comes down to these things.

Some people are scared into the type of relationship of God and being fearful of being sent to hell, some people are brought into the Love he shed and has showed to the world by the blood shed of his son along with being resurrected.

Never mattered which one you used along as Christ still preached according to Paul.

believe In questioning though and looking into things and decided what is true on these matters when it comes to revelation because it was specifically written to seven churches in the past.

Matthew I agree it is always good to search your heart to know the spirit that drives us. I'm also reminded by Paul to prove all things.
1 Thess 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (KJV)

I look forward to a wonderful future with God, knowing that God is with me. Whether one believes all prophecy is fulfilled today or is yet future doesn't change the words of God. I happen to believe that we are living in the last days and much of prophecy is yet to come to pass.

It has been awhile since I studied Revelation, but many of the keys to it's understanding are found outside of that book. I'm thankful that it is God that leads each of us to understanding. You have become sure in your mind what it says and many others have as well. It is God that leads us to understanding when we listen to his Spirit and trust and study his word.

Okay I get your point you are someone who is looks at the Bible in a very literal manner. Thank you for sharing. I know some things can’t be discussed on here for whatever reason guys people may moan or grow if they don’t like something. Thank you for answering my question sir, mainly your viewpoint not everything else, which do thank you for taking to go through too. Maybe others here are those who believe in the future and also the torments of other people.

Wouldn’t try to fight or take your viewpoint away from you you have the right to believe that.

God bless take care.

Matthew....You said..............
"Thank you for answering my question sir, mainly your viewpoint not everything else, which do thank you for taking to go through too. Maybe others here are those who believe in the future and also the torments of other people."

Now, YES, I believe that Bible is literal unless it tells us that it is not. The Bible will tell us if what is said is a parabel or a poem or a prayer. When it does not then we have to accept it as God speaking to us as if He was standing right in front of us.

You see, if we do not do that then we are in essence saying that we know what God meant to say and speaking only for me, I am just not that smart to know what God was trying to say. I just accept WHAT HE DID say!

Now again, where our differences seem to come about is when Scripture is posted that does not agree with your opinions. You then seem to be saying that we are argueing with you when that is not the case. YOU are disagreeing with the Word of God not the others who repsond to you. I say that with all due respect for you but I hope that you understand that all the responces that are said to you come from those who believe the Bible is the literal Word of God.

Now as for those "believe in the future and also the torments of other people."

Please do not think for one moment that I like the idea of anyone being in the fires and torments of hell. Personally, I hate the idea and it causes me great pain to know that some of my own family are there right now. They are there becaue they choose to be my friend!
God did not place them there......They did that all by themselves!

But.....what I like or do not like is not the issue. Again.....it is what GOD SAID! I believe what God said. It is just that simple Matthew.

Matthew I agree it is always good to search your heart to know the spirit that drives us. I'm also reminded by Paul to prove all things.
1 Thess 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (KJV)

I look forward to a wonderful future with God, knowing that God is with me. Whether one believes all prophecy is fulfilled today or is yet future doesn't change the words of God. I happen to believe that we are living in the last days and much of prophecy is yet to come to pass.

It has been awhile since I studied Revelation, but many of the keys to it's understanding are found outside of that book. I'm thankful that it is God that leads each of us to understanding. You have become sure in your mind what it says and many others have as well. It is God that leads us to understanding when we listen to his Spirit and trust and study his word.

The problem comes when we do not accept the Bible as the Word of God and our hearts fill in the blanks!

Actually and specifically the lake of fire was created for Satan "and His angels"

Angel means "messenger" and a messenger of Satan can just as easily be a human being who is simply leading others astray from God's path, than something ethereal and otherworldly.

When Scripture says "to the angels of the 7 churches write this" Jesus wasn't describing otherworldly beings, he was talking about the church elders and pastors etc, who are, quite literally, messengers of God. We are the light of God to the world, as elders, pastors, bishops, and congregations..

John the Baptist is called an “angelos” or messenger of God in Matthew 11:10, so it's not an unusual understanding of the Word to just mean a human messenger..

Therefore, just as God has His lights and His human messengers, so too does Satan..

"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters." Matthew 12:30

So yes, the Lake of Fire is reserved for human beings as well... when we aren't under God's authority - we are under Satan's.

Correctly said!

That idea Matthew is exactly waht the Preterist position is on future events.

For the Revelation to have been completed in 70 AD, then the Book had to be written BEFORE that date.

If you take the time to investigate the date of the Revelation you will see that John wrote it in approx 95 AD.

Many years ago, really smart men determined that the Revelation was written during the time of Domitian Caesar (AD 95-96). This date is determined by the following statement by Irenaeus (AD 130 to AD 202), as quoted by Eusebius, the church historian, in AD 325:..........
"We will not, however, incur the risk of pronouncing positively as to the name of Antichrist; for if it were necessary that his name should be distinctly revealed in this present time, it would have been announced by him who beheld the apocalyptic vision. For that was seen no very long time since, but almost in our day, towards the end of Domitian's reign."

Also, according to Irenaeus recollection of historical writings, Polycarp, a well know Christian killed by the Romans saw the BOOK sometime in AD 95-96, during the last part Domitian's reign.

Victorinus (late third century), author of the earliest commentary on the book of Revelation, wrote:

When John said these things, he was in the island of Patmos, condemned to the mines by Caesar Domitian. There he saw the Apocalypse; and when at length grown old, he thought that he should receive his release by suffering; but Domitian being killed, he was liberated (Commentary on Revelation 10:11).

Jerome (A.D. 340-420) said,

In the fourteenth then after Nero, Domitian having raised up a second persecution, he [John] was banished to the island of Patmos, and wrote the Apocalypse (Lives of Illustrious Men 9).
Source:....https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/1552-when-was-the-book-of-revelation-written

To all of this may be added the comment of Eusebius, who contends that the historical tradition of his time (A.D. 324) placed the writing of the Apocalypse at the close of Domitian’s reign (III.18). McClintock and Strong, in contending for the later date, declare that “there is no mention in any writer of the first three centuries of any other time or place” (1969, 1064). Upon the basis of external evidence, therefore, there is little contest between the earlier and later dates.

Angel also means "messenger" or apostle a human being who is simply leading other persons on God's path, Just as there are false apostles mesenger sent with the gospel there are false messengers brining false prophecy .

The spirit of God's judgement called a lake of fire . Is the second death. The death of death itself .The letter of the law death will not rise up and condemn through dying (the suffering of hell ) in the new order. The first death dying or sufering the pangs of hell in the earthen bodies .

Death of the body and death of death itself. The letter of the law...

Back