Username change request please...

Hey guys,

Its been a while since i brought up this topic. I remember a while ago requesting the moderators/owners of this site to please change my user name from xcortman to Jake if possible. I don't know where Dusty is these days but she was the one who told me to get in touch with Hismanysongs, who would be able to help me out with it. Im not sure what happened after that... :)

Is this possible please, would someone let me know?? Yes or No? Would really appreciate a straightforward answer...

Thanks in advance
Jake

Hi Jake,

Sadly Dusty is no longer with CFS. I don't know what has happened about your user name, and I don't know how to change it myself, so I'm reporting your post to bring it to the attention of the other mods. Hope this helps.

blessings,

Lynn

I don't think we can do that. At least I recall Jeff saying so a while back.

Maybe Shane knows something.

I can change it easy enough, but I want to be sure you see this post because it might change your login as well. So just confirm here and I'll try to change it. Next time you logon, if it gives you an error, try Jake.

If XenForo is like most other forum software you will probably need to re-associate his old username with his new one. Don't know if this script has that capability. That way all posts etc will still be associated. Hopefully that function is built in to run automatically.

I can change it easy enough, but I want to be sure you see this post because it might change your login as well. So just confirm here and I'll try to change it. Next time you logon, if it gives you an error, try Jake.

Thanks for all the replies guys...Its sad to hear that Dusty has left :(

Anyway... Banarenth it would be great if you could get that done please!!! Ill log in the next time with Jake next time and see what happens...

Thanks

Back