Username

Love this as well!

Would mine be able to be that way too? Transformed In Christ? I didn't know that was a thing that could be modified. If not that's okay. Great help post thread! Thank you! ❤️

Hello sister;

If you want I'll pass this on to the staff and see if they can modify your signature name. Personally I like typing your whole name without spacing.

Hmmm...I wonder what it would be like if I spaced my name from bobinfaith? So when I'm playing apple bobbing I would bob in faith. lol!

Hello sister;

If you want I'll pass this on to the staff and see if they can modify your signature name. Personally I like typing your whole name without spacing.

Hmmm...I wonder what it would be like if I spaced my name from bobinfaith? So when I'm playing apple bobbing I would bob in faith. lol!
Okay we can just leave it then. I didn't realize it mattered but cleary for people to tag me it would. Omit my post then. I am totally find without spaces. Ty for clarifying.

We tested the username with a space between the segments and the word wrap still breaks mid line.

It is best to leave it as it is.

Thank you for the inquiry.

`

Back