TIL I find someone who understands..
Agrees with my point of view
Validates my stand?
Am I trying to circumnavigate my conscience
Cos I know darn well
If asked the question
I wouldn’t like the answer to
‘What would Jesus do?’
Oh boy.... not sure if I am reading this right... I will try and make a comment about the word validation.

I see validation in two forms. I see people who DESIRE to be SEEN by others... We are living in the age of "INFLUENCERS"... a concept that I personally am unable to understand.. however... it's running rampant in our society. Marketing companies are using these platforms to SELL their products. People waiting for the 15 minutes of fame with their LIKES.

There's another VALIDATION.... a very important validation that does not get talked about a lot... and that is when someone has been wronged... abused... abandoned... and there is NO closure for them due to the fact that NO APOLOGY has come.... a simple VALIDATION of YES... you were wronged... and I am so so sorry.... THIS can go a very long way in the promotion of healing and forgiveness. Many people hang onto hurts their entire lifetimes because there was NO validation of the crime.

Edit*** Gosh... this is an afterthought... HA... I think validation if used correctly is another word for EXHORTATION or ENCOURAGEMENT. It feels good to have a conversation with a like-minded believer.... and one of the church's mandates is to love one another... and exhort one another.

Last edited:
Oh boy.... not sure if I am reading this right... I will try and make a comment about the word validation.

I see validation in two forms. I see people who DESIRE to be SEEN by others... We are living in the age of "INFLUENCERS"... a concept that I personally am unable to understand.. however... it's running rampant in our society. Marketing companies are using these platforms to SELL their products. People waiting for the 15 minutes of fame with their LIKES.

When I first arrived here in October... I had NEVER pressed or used an emoji. I don't like them at all.. however... if I do not use them... it seems like I am being ungrateful for the ones that people give me. I feel pressured to like a comment... .because people seem to like my comments. I don't like this system at all... but I have learned to comply. I think what I have just said might surprise some people. HA.

There's another VALIDATION.... a very important validation that does not get talked about a lot... and that is when someone has been wronged... abused... abandoned... and there is NO closure for them due to the fact that NO APOLOGY has come.... a simple VALIDATION of YES... you were wronged... and I am so so sorry.... THIS can go a very long way in the promotion of healing and forgiveness. Many people hang onto hurts their entire lifetimes because there was NO validation of the crime.
It was just someone going round sharing their woes trying to find someone to join their pity party
Rather than addressing the situation and doing what God wanted.
nearly everybody had ‘seen’ the solution but they didn’t want to hear it
Did want to accept it from the minister friend’s colleagues just going around trying to find someone, anyone to listen but not hear

It was just someone going round sharing their woes trying to find someone to join their pity party
Rather than addressing the situation and doing what God wanted.
nearly everybody had ‘seen’ the solution but they didn’t want to hear it
Did want to accept it from the minister friend’s colleagues just going around trying to find someone, anyone to listen but not hear
I see it now... HA.

Back