Very Concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Jacob said, "Swear to me now." So he swore to him and sold his birthright to Jacob.
So it emerges that Esau sold his birthright....he did not loose it at all.

You quibble about the meaning of "lose" and completely ignore the point of the argument. Even sadder, you people line up to do this. And, you should at least get a dictionary before you start quibbling over the meaning of a word.

Lose:
To come to be without.
To suffer the deprivation of.
To fail to keep.
To forget where you put it.

Drink the water I'm giving you, and put down the the Zionist kool-ade that you have a death-grip on. By sale or by forgetting, Easu lost his inheritance. Being the descendant of Abraham is no proof that you have an inheritance. (Add to that the obligatory reminder that you're playing a silly game in pretending that Israelis are the descendants for Abraham. Maybe all of this is a game to you.)

Paul didn't say he was a Jew of the tribe of Benjamin. He said he was an Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin. There is a huge difference.

Calvin equated people who say the Jews killed Jesus with antisemites and nazis. Paul says Jews killed Jesus. Therefor, Calvin called the Apostle Paul an antiemetic nazi.

The Bible says Arabs are Abraham's descendants.

Christianity might be a "bloom on a jewish plant", but it isn't a bloom on a Talmudic plant.
There is something profoundly amis with your grasp of truth barnanus....seriously, there is.
Let's look at your first quoted statement in detail.
You quite correctly stated that Paul claimed to be an Israelite. 10/10
Your learning seems to be alarmingly incomplete though. Paul speaking to the Galatian Church:
Gal 2:11. But when Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned.
Gal 2:12. For before certain men came from James, he was eating with the Gentiles; but when they came he drew back and separated himself, fearing the circumcision party.
Gal 2:13. And the rest of the Jews acted hypocritically along with him, so that even Barnabas was led astray by their hypocrisy.
Gal 2:14. But when I saw that their conduct was not in step with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas before them all, "If you, though a Jew, live like a Gentile and not like a Jew, how can you force the Gentiles to live like Jews?"
Gal 2:15. We ourselves are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners;
Gal 2:16. yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified.

Oh my...Paul is a Jew afterall.
You then go on to wrongly accuse me of calling the Apostle Paul antisemitic nazi. 0/10
The very flawed reasoning you used to arrive at that erroneous conclusion I believe is based on your statement that Paul says that Jews killed Jesus? Yes?? where is it recorded that He said that? Q'ran perhaps?
I have not had idle time enough to read all your posts, so let me ask are you a muslem?

Last edited:
The same Hamas who's mission statement is to eliminate Israel and kill all Jews? The ones who have shot 2000+ bombs into Israel and has reported 10,000 more bombs? The ones who dig tunnels into Israeli borders? The ones who hide behind civilian populations and these same people allow it?
I can suggest other places you might bite before you type.

In my book, the Israeli military hid behind these three teenagers who were killed. Palestinian militants go after the target they can get, and that doesn't include penetrating inches of steel miles away. Still, Israel has killed over a thousand civilians in this fighting, while Hamas has killed about three Israeli civilians. 95% of those killed by Hamas have been Israeli troops. but only about 5% of those killed by Israel are combatants. Israel has a moral, legal, and biblical responsibility to end the occupation.

Israel has dropped a thousand times the bombs as the Palestinians. You rhetoric is biased and an unjust defense of a massacre. Your rhetoric is unbecoming of anyone who calls himself a follower of Christ.

We are duty bound as followers of Christ to speak truth as scripture shows us. My "typed rhetoric" seems only unbecoming to you because apparently you want to sculpt scripture to what? Show a hate towards Jews? Jesus was a practicing Jew - He followed the Mosaic Law and was perfect. He forgave all those - Jews and Romans, alike, on the cross for what they did. Thomas Ice said that 30% of the 1st century Jews turned Christian. You do not answer - WHY are Christians being slain daily in Muslim countries surrounding Israel? And those that are not close? There are a reported 15-20,000 Jews converted to Christianity in Israel plus just plain Christians. They are not killed by Jews. Up is down with you. When your arguments are refuted you switch back and forth between extraneous and repeated points. If nothing else, your argument that only 3 Jewish boys were killed compared to 1,000's of "arabs/palestinians/notHamas/muslims" who would you say God is protecting? Curious but I have made the mistake, with you of asking more than one question at a time giving you a chance to slip slide away. Are you muslim/arab/palestinian?

The same Hamas who's mission statement is to eliminate Israel and kill all Jews? The ones who have shot 2000+ bombs into Israel and has reported 10,000 more bombs? The ones who dig tunnels into Israeli borders? The ones who hide behind civilian populations and these same people allow it?
I can suggest other places you might bite before you type.
I am reminded of the way cancer cells invade the host body and the only chance of eradicating the blite is to kill of a number of innocent by-standing cells.
If the Hamas would congregate in one clearly defined area instead of hiding behind innocent children as they do, then the Israeli military would be able to purify the area effectively with a minimum of innocents being casualties

I know I already posted this 3 min. video but I can't get it out of my head. I listen to it at least a couple of times a day - it so moves me. It is a loving voice praying to God about the 3 (murdered but not known until after 18 days) boys that started the current Gaza situation. Drat my language skills - but I long to know what scripture he is using in the song. Anyone who can interpet for me?

Here ya go Silk: "And the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and they shall come to Zion with song and the children shall return to their own border Bring back our boys".
http://www.thejewishinsights.com/wp...oys-song-prayer-safe-return-missing-brothers/

When they pray to God they use the phrase "haShem" meaning "The Name" because they say the Name of God cannot be uttered, so they just say "The Name".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back