Walk By Faith

Dusty,

I love this and the images that are displayed. And this is so very true. We are to walk by faith. To Believe in what we cannot see believing that although we cannot see, God can and knows the outcome because He spoke it into our lives. But we must believe that He will do what He promised to do. We must believe that the Victory is already won. We must believe!!!!

Dusty,

I love this and the images that are displayed. And this is so very true. We are to walk by faith. To Believe in what we cannot see believing that although we cannot see, God can and knows the outcome because He spoke it into our lives. But we must believe that He will do what He promised to do. We must believe that the Victory is already won. We must believe!!!!

Amen my dear . Yes so true . I often think : what would it have been like to actually see and walk physically with Jesus
and even then the people did not believe . Belief is a big part of our faith for sure . If we do not have that belief that all things are possible through Him , then we do not believe that He saved us and had a purpose for us when He died on the cross. On the cross crucified for me He died. Hallelujah

Amen my dear . Yes so true . I often think : what would it have been like to actually see and walk physically with Jesus
and even then the people did not believe . Belief is a big part of our faith for sure . If we do not have that belief that all things are possible through Him , then we do not believe that He saved us and had a purpose for us when He died on the cross. On the cross crucified for me He died. Hallelujah

That's right for without faith, it is impossible to please Him.

Back