Want to make a song with me?

Hello! My name is Geert and I want to make some music to praise the Lord. I am blessed to be very good in making music, however I find it hard to come up with some good lyrics for a song. I like to play country & (soft) rock and I need you guys to help me write the lyrics. You can also record an instrument or record vocals if that's your thing. Please let me know if you want to help me ;)

Greetings and Welcome Again Geert,

Just so everything is out in the open here and there is no hidden surprises, I have a few questions for you.

1. Sounds like this is for fun and to create some really good Praise and Worship songs unto the Father.
Is this correct?

2. There are no plans to record these songs professionally and make a profit.
Reason being is because then you open up a can of Problems pertaining to Royalties and members demanding their rights.
Is this correct?

3. You have no plan what so ever to hit up any member for funding or cover certain cost.
Is This Correct?

We run a very close knitted community of believers here and Do go out of our way to protect them and that's why we have created our forum Policies and Procedures contains the rules over the forum.

Please take No Offence to this Post for I am simply doing my duties here.

P.S why not go over to the welcome thread area and reply in the Welcome thread created just for you.
Our members truly would like to get to know you.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

You are totally correct. I don't want to make money with the songs/gain publisity with the songs.The reason is that I like to play guitar and praise God, but I cant seem to come up with good lyrics. There wont be any money, professional recordings or copyrighted music onvolved. Hope this makes things clear.

Greetings

Greetings Sir,
Thank you for your understanding and patience and quick reply !!

Looking forward to seeing how this all works out and looking even more forward to the day you bless us all and upload a video of the finished product.

Thanks again
Blessings
FCJ

Hello! My name is Geert and I want to make some music to praise the Lord. I am blessed to be very good in making music, however I find it hard to come up with some good lyrics for a song. I like to play country & (soft) rock and I need you guys to help me write the lyrics. You can also record an instrument or record vocals if that's your thing. Please let me know if you want to help me ;)

Hello Geert;

Thats great! I also play guitar and sing. What kind of guitars to you play?

We recorded a CD years ago. I produced the CD but didn't make a penny. We prayed where the Lord wanted His proceeds to go to. We sent 100% to countries to help provide food, clothing and equiping school supplies to the families, students and church plants

It took us 8 months to record and was worth every bit of our time and had alot of fun.

We'll pray for God's calling for you, and as you compose the lyrics to your praise and worship songs.

God bless you, Geert, and your family!

Back