We Are the Preserved Ones = Psalm 12;5-7, Psalm 121;7-8, Jude 1;1-2

We Are the Preserved Ones = Psalm 12;5-7, Psalm 121;7-8, Jude 1;1-2

Psalm 12;5-7

For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him. The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

Psalm 31;23

O love the LORD, all ye his saints: for the LORD preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.

Psalm 32;7

Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

Psalm 37;28

For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

Psalm 97;10

Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: He preserveth the souls of his saints; He delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Psalm 121;7-8

The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Psalm 145;20

The LORD preserveth all them that love Him: but all the wicked will He destroy.

Psalm 146;9

The LORD preserveth the strangers; He relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked He turneth upside down.

Luke 17;33

Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

I Thessalonians 5;23-24

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is He that calleth you, who also will do it.

II Timothy 4;18

And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto His heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 1;1-2

Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called; Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

AMEN

Back