We need to bring back(Tithingmen) to curb phones..

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Hello krossquad;

From looking at the image it reminds me of two things.

When I was 8 - 10 years old, I was allowed to sit with the other boys and girls during church service. But I was mischievous and at times my Mom would come up from behind and give me a little knuckle sandwich on the back of the head. I would turn around and the look on her face was enough to tell me to settle down and behave.

The other is, in these times, before worship service our powerpoint would display asking the congregation to silence their cell phones and refrain from viewing during the service. It seems to work and at times we also ask the congregration to put their cells phones away until the end of service.

Am I on track with the image? lol!

God bless you and your family.

rtm3039

Staff member
Feb 5, 2019
Miami, FL
Hello krossquad;

From looking at the image it reminds of two things.

When I was 8 - 10 years old, I was allowed to sit with the other boys and girls during church service. But I was mischievous and at times my Mom would come up from behind and give me a little knuckle sandwich on the back of the head. I would turn around and the look on her face was enough to tell me to settle down and behave.

The other is, in these times, before worship service our powerpoint would display asking the congregation to silence their cell phones and refrain from viewing during the service. It seems to work and at times we also ask the congregration to put their cells phones away until the end of service.

Am I on track with the image? lol!

God bless you and your family.
How "things" have changed. Our church comes with an App that people use to take down notes. You can still do it the old fashion way, but many people use the App. As a result, many people are using their cell phones during service.

CF app.JPG

Reactions: bobinfaith