we overlook the little things

This kinda thing is like a message from God.
They were all celebrating a Festival of Lights. So I assume they were merry and in good spirits.

2 weeks trapped and unscathed is quite a feat.
It makes me wonder, does wanting to live or having an intent create a kind of snowball effect and it infects others?

This kinda thing is like a message from God. They were all celebrating a Festival of Lights. So I assume they were merry and in good spirits.
2 weeks trapped and unscathed is quite a feat. It makes me wonder, does wanting to live or having an intent create a kind of snowball effect and it infects others?

Hello Via;

I feel it creates that snowball effect when others see how we are thankful for our life by looking at the little things and little blessings that God can give to anyone who asks.

Is that what you mean?

God bless you, Via, and Merry Christmas.

Hello Via;

I feel it creates that snowball effect when others see how we are thankful for our life by overlooking the little things and little blessings that God can give to anyone who asks.

Is that what you mean?

God bless you, Via, and Merry Christmas.
Hi Bob.

Overlooking the little things( I assume you mean non important things)I can grasp, but I am not sure what you mean by the small blessings that God can give to anyone who asks.

Can you expand with experience brother?

Thanks
Via.

Hi Bob.

Overlooking the little things( I assume you mean non important things)I can grasp, but I am not sure what you mean by the small blessings that God can give to anyone who asks. Can you expand with experience brother? Thanks
Via.

Hello Via;

Oops! 🫤!
I meant to say when we see the little things, like breathing, smiling at another who may be feeling blue, the rain and sunshine.

We experience the little blessings from God by walking in the light. We know God can do
Grand things but those little blessings include gathering with those closest to us, being healed and getting back out there, God's provisions, watching our kids growing up from infancy.

Does this help,
sister?

God bless you.

Hello Via;

Oops! 🫤!
I meant to say when we see the little things, like breathing, smiling at another who may be feeling blue, the rain and sunshine.

We experience the little blessings from God by walking in the light. We know God can do
Grand things but those little blessings include gathering with those closest to us, being healed and getting back out there, God's provisions, watching our kids growing up from infancy.

Does this help,
sister?

God bless you.
Yes brother I now get you!😇

Those small things we sometimes overlook, because we are too busy worrying or focused on other things and being unaware of where our focus ought to be. On Serving.

Those Indian men in the cave may well have had your vision. They were spiritual men and most probably understood what it meant to be at ease in the face of danger. I can imagine how their faith kept them going.

I watched a WW2 film once( I forgot the name) where the captives of the nazis all started singing and everyone eventually joined in to push aside doubt and fear and their spirits stuck together amidst the trauma they were going through. It puled them through to victory.

Kinda like Gods people.😎

Blessings to you and Hazel.

we are designed to fight to live. look at terminal ill patients . they saay weeks but it turns to months. sometimes it appears they are on the mend . then later pass. these workers was given aid to sustain. plus the God Lord watching over them

we are designed to fight to live. look at terminal ill patients . they saay weeks but it turns to months. sometimes it appears they are on the mend . then later pass. these workers was given aid to sustain. plus the God Lord watching over them

My keyboard is playing up. So excuse the bold typing. But yeh, you reminded me of this scripture. Below:

1 Tim;6;12

12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

My keyboard is playing up. So excuse the bold typing. But yeh, you reminded me of this scripture. Below:

1 Tim;6;12

12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

the effort the rescue crew went through to rescue and keep food and water supply going.. plus the survival fight the crew went through.. can be compared to our Christian walk . we run the race while God takes care of us

Wow

Its not claustrophobic if you have light though it dispels the darkness.

I guess thats a big part of Christmas celebrations in the Northern Hemisphere but here in the Southern its summer and the days are longer.

Back