Weird Mental Symptoms. Should I Be Worried?

These 7 days, I've been being grumpy and having a foul mood, and few days ago I was very aggressive that I kept yelling very loud and aggressively and I told very mean things, and I keep sensing an abusive demon behind me, but not at home, and then few nights, I've been having some kind of sleep hallucination, that I have some weird dream while I am awake, and I see weird things during that mode. I just saw again that I was like sleeping awake and I saw some plastix box that was moving, but then there was nothing.

What's going on? This is a bit creepy, and I really hope this is not schizophrenia, but I don't think so...

I still just have autism spectrum and I take Zeldox 80 milligrams for it.

These 7 days, I've been being grumpy and having a foul mood, and few days ago I was very aggressive that I kept yelling very loud and aggressively and I told very mean things, and I keep sensing an abusive demon behind me, but not at home, and then few nights, I've been having some kind of sleep hallucination, that I have some weird dream while I am awake, and I see weird things during that mode. I just saw again that I was like sleeping awake and I saw some plastix box that was moving, but then there was nothing.

What's going on? This is a bit creepy, and I really hope this is not schizophrenia, but I don't think so...

I still just have autism spectrum and I take Zeldox 80 milligrams for it.
This is completely normal...don't worry about it!:D

Is it my imagination but it seems to me Polly comes up with something like this when she needs attention from the forum
No, I am not seeking attention, I am telling the truth, and I got offended when you called me an attention seeker by saying that when I really have problems.

I don't want anyone to hate me, I want people to help me. What did I ever do that you started hating me? And my problems are real. Don't ever think that I would be a big scammer because I am telling the truth.

I don't want anyone to hate me, I want people to help me. What did I ever do that you started hating me? And my problems are real. Don't ever think that I would be a big scammer because I am telling the truth.
Don't hate you at all..in fact I kind of like you in a way..and care for you in that Christ would love you. I am only telling you what those around you have been telling you...am I not?