Welcome IJN

Welcome to cfs IJN
Please say hello and tell others a little about yourself and let's get started with some good ol fellowship one with another.

As we ask of all new memers,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ​

Welcome to cfs IJN

Please say hello and tell others a little about yourself and let's get started with some good ol fellowship one with another.​

As we ask of all new memers,

Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.​

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.​

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.​

Again Welcome to cfs​

Blessings​

FCJ​

Greetings for a Blessed Day,
Thank you for the warm welcome and information.

God Bless You and Yours,
In Jesus Name,
IJN

Welcome, IJN. It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope we have great conversations in the future.

Thank you for the warm welcome!
Ahhh, a fellow coffee drinker. Strange I am one of five kids, and the only one that drinks coffee. It's BYO (thermos of coffee) on a trip to see them! Lol
Certainly hope to have great conversations!

Many blessings to you and yours.
IJN

Last edited:
Thank you for the warm welcome!
Ahhh, a fellow coffee drinker. Strange I am one of five kids, and the only one that drinks coffee. It's BYO (thermos of coffee) on a trip to see them! Lol
Certainly hope to have great conversations!

Many blessings to you and yours.
IJN

I am a great lover of coffee.... plain black - no cream - no sugar. My son is now the same. For Christmas I bought him a Juno. It's the best coffee maker.. Now I want one, too.... lol

It's soooooo goood.

I am a great lover of coffee.... plain black - no cream - no sugar. My son is now the same. For Christmas I bought him a Juno. It's the best coffee maker.. Now I want one, too.... lol

It's soooooo goood.

I started making coffee for my dad when I was 6 yrs old. The old percolator type on the stove. He liked cream and sugar and by the time I put that in it was too full to carry to him, so I would sip some down, so I wouldn't spill it. Lol.
I most often drink it black, but have at times put in honey, butter, cool whip, or a chocolate kiss. Lol
Don't know about Juno, so can't comment about that.

God Bless,
IJN

That's funny. I was wrong. I bought him a Jura espresso maker. Jura is out of Switzerland. It's a great / wonderful machine. Love the coffee it makes.
Sometimes I will put just a little frozen cool whip in my coffee. My son will do the same. A chocolate kiss sounds divine..... i will try that.

Back