Welcome Laish

welcome_summer.jpeg

Welcome Laish to cfs.
Please say hello and tell others a little about yourself and let's get started with some good ol fellowship one with another.

As we ask of all new members,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings

Brothers and Sisters, I know this Brother. We speak to each other on the phone periodically, and I can say unequivocally, he is truly a Brother in the Lord. I will personally vouch for the foo....err...feller. :)

Now do me a favor Laish, don't embarrass me. o_O;) :D
Thanks SG .
Ya know you sound like my oldest kid ? She keeps saying dad don’t embarrass me !
Then again I did tell her if she ever purchased a pair of short shorts that I would too
and show up at school or her work .
So she may have cause .
Praying never let a brother or sister down .
Blessings
Bill

Ok here is a little about me . I a recovered alcoholic and addict. Also a former atheist.
I was saved in 2003 .I currently attend Christ Community Church here in Phoenix.
I have a passion for the addict ,drunk,and atheist. Those folks in our backyard need our help . I have a unique prospective that I believe The Lord uses to allow me to help others. I also have started to work hard with my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ it help motivate folks to read their Bibles . Not a pack your bags your going on a guilt trip type of motivation. A way that lets folks know how awesome the scriptures are . Even Deuteronomy or Leviticus.
I am going to start a thread on that in a bit . I would love your input on what you think can be done to help get others into the Scriptures.
Well that’s abour it for this post .
Blessings
Bill

Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. As the people here are very friendly. God bless! Glad you have passion for those the world overlooks. People need more of people like you my friend. As hope you can carry it on the site. Welcome again!

Back