Welcome RadicalChristian

Hello, all

Just a quick "hello" from a newbie. I chose the name RadicalChristian not because I'm radical, in any political sense, but because I tend to take Jesus' commands seriously--and, in comparison to the world (not to you guys, of course) I may SEEM radical.

Anyway, I look forward to sharing with you all and having dialogue. God bless, Vic (RadicalChristian.)

Sep 28, 2007
Australia
Just a quick "hello" from a newbie. I chose the name RadicalChristian not because I'm radical, in any political sense, but because I tend to take Jesus' commands seriously--and, in comparison to the world (not to you guys, of course) I may SEEM radical.

Anyway, I look forward to sharing with you all and having dialogue. God bless, Vic (RadicalChristian.)

Welcome to the forum Radical! From your brother in Australia! :israel:

Nov 19, 2009
USA
Amen! That makes me happy!
There's no other way to live a fulfilling victorious life. Those who have been saved but don't willingly follow the leading of the Spirit but want to live after the flesh will be miserable. Its like they are straddling the fence trying to live in both worlds. They aren't satified in either world

Reactions: xspinningisfun
Nov 21, 2009
New York
There's no other way to live a fulfilling victorious life. Those who have been saved but don't willingly follow the leading of the Spirit but want to live after the flesh will be miserable. Its like they are straddling the fence trying to live in both worlds. They aren't satified in either world
You are definitely wise, GS :)

Reactions: GodSpeaks