Welcome RVarela

Welcome to cfs RVarela
Please say hello and tell others a little about yourself and let's get started with some good ol fellowship one with another.

As we ask of all new members,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

Hi everbody,
I'm new here. I recieved Jesus 4 months ago and in the last 6 weeks I have been losing touch with him. And old sins have been resurfacing.
I'm wanting to reconnect and stay on my path to salvation. So Im here for fellowship and prayers.
Thank you and God Bless
So your normal. :)
Now that you find (see) these "sins" raising up, you now can do something about them.

Alot of times things come to the surface as The Father is Working in us and these are the things He desires of you to "remove", "purge" you of.

Stay in His Word and Allow His Word to work from the inside out.
Remember it is the Father in you that does the work......we just need to follow through and allow Him too.
Blessings
FCJ

So your normal. :)
Now that you find (see) these "sins" raising up, you now can do something about them.

Alot of times things come to the surface as The Father is Working in us and these are the things He desires of you to "remove", "purge" you of.

Stay in His Word and Allow His Word to work from the inside out.
Remember it is the Father in you that does the work......we just need to follow through and allow Him too.
Blessings
FCJ
Thank you, I have shut them(sins) out. Back in the word...I feel better about my walk with God than I have in a while. I went to a different church today that has ministries that fit for me . Im very excited about it. Stay Blessed

Thank you, I have shut them(sins) out. Back in the word...I feel better about my walk with God than I have in a while. I went to a different church today that has ministries that fit for me . Im very excited about it. Stay Blessed
What your most Excited about is what will manifest the greatest or most in your life.

Stay Blessed you say.... Always !!
Blessings

“Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.
Matthew 6:34 MSG

This you can apply daily to your life. Take one day at a time... and if you make a mistake... repent and get quickly back in Father's arms receiving His cleansing and forgiveness (1John 1:9).

“Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don’t get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes.
Matthew 6:34 MSG

This you can apply daily to your life. Take one day at a time... and if you make a mistake... repent and get quickly back in Father's arms receiving His cleansing and forgiveness (1John 1:9).
Thank you, I will

Back