What about Ufos and Cryptozoology then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
UFOs stands for Unidentified Flying Objects. I think they are just flying objects people aren't too sure about. Not really something people need to be concerned about unless they are seeing them regularly. Could be a drone or asteroid. Who knows.
What about Bigfoot and Nessie?

Some people just have big feet, and Nessie apparently lives or lived in Loch Ness which is nowhere I am, so am not really that concerned!

Any ideas on what Ufos might be, and what about mysterious creatures like Bigfoot and Nessie then?

Yes I do.

UFO = Way to much sci-fy movies!

Everyone has a camera. If there were any verifiable UFO's it only stands to reason that somebody by now would have been able to take a picture.
A "confirmed" UFO picture would be the story on every single TV new network. Have you seen any ?????

Meteors, falling stars are not UFO's. But because we have been brainwashed by movies and TV, they are what we are "Wanting to see", so we see them!

Bigfoot = Nonsense!

Again, with all the people who walk through the woods with cameras, why in the world has no one ever taken a picture?
Everything you can find on the internet is a blurred blob of nothing that can not be verified. The TV shows that make money producing such nonsense are going to show you what YOU WANT TO SEE because they make money doing so.

Thought......IF there were any Bigfoot or Yeti's, then why has there never been one single confirmed Bigfoot/Yeti skeleton or any bones or fossils?????

Does that then mean that they never die????
Does that then mean that when they die a family member comes and eats their body and all the bones???

We tend to believe what our minds wants us to believe!!!!!

Yes I do.

UFO = Way to much sci-fy movies!

Everyone has a camera. If there were any verifiable UFO's it only stands to reason that somebody by now would have been able to take a picture.
A "confirmed" UFO picture would be the story on every single TV new network. Have you seen any ?????

Meteors, falling stars are not UFO's. But because we have been brainwashed by movies and TV, they are what we are "Wanting to see", so we see them!

Bigfoot = Nonsense!

Again, with all the people who walk through the woods with cameras, why in the world has no one ever taken a picture?
Everything you can find on the internet is a blurred blob of nothing that can not be verified. The TV shows that make money producing such nonsense are going to show you what YOU WANT TO SEE because they make money doing so.

Thought......IF there were any Bigfoot or Yeti's, then why has there never been one single confirmed Bigfoot/Yeti skeleton or any bones or fossils?????

Does that then mean that they never die????
Does that then mean that when they die a family member comes and eats their body and all the bones???

We tend to believe what our minds wants us to believe!!!!!
I also think that there could be lake monsters and ocean monsters, as think could be suriviors of the Flood!
Also think 'aliens" might be demonic in origins!

Demons are demons and their history is found in the Bible.

Aliens come from movies that are made up in a writers mind.
True, but also interesting that aliens, fairies, and other things have been with mankind in history in history, and satan seems to be really pushing space brothers as our savious in the 20th and into 21 century!

True, but also interesting that aliens, fairies, and other things have been with mankind in history in history, and satan seems to be really pushing space brothers as our savious in the 20th and into 21 century!

In history past we had the excuse of ignorance. A man saw some light in the sky and boom.....it was a mystery. Today we know what meteorites and lights in the sky are. Magnetic storms cause all kinds of strange phenominon....imo.

Now, I do however believe that because of the hype given to UFO sightings, it is very possible that the Antichrist will use that as a reason why so many people disappear at the Rapture.

No Scripture proof in any way......just a thought.

I have on several occasions go up and down the St. Johns River here in central Florida at night. One of the most unforgettable sight you will ever see is when you shine a light on the river band and see more "RED" eyes looking at you than you can count.

I do believe that I would be staying in the car.

cp

The same situation exists with 'gators in south Alabama, south Mississippi, the southern half of Louisiana and east Texas. The population has increased significantly each year since the mid 1990's and 'gator hunting season is not keeping the population under control. A female will have a nest containing up to 30+ eggs and at least a third of those will make it to adulthood.

One of our favorite places to spend some time is Alligator Alley in Summerdale, Alabama. Our favorite 14 foot senior gator is named "Captain Crunch." A University survey team from Florida monitored his bite strength at 2,982 pounds per square inch.

https://gatoralleyfarm.com/

`

The same situation exists with 'gators in south Alabama, south Mississippi, the southern half of Louisiana and east Texas. The population has increased significantly each year since the mid 1990's and 'gator hunting season is not keeping the population under control. A female will have a nest containing up to 30+ eggs and at least a third of those will make it to adulthood.

One of our favorite places to spend some time is Alligator Alley in Summerdale, Alabama. Our favorite 14 foot senior gator is named "Captain Crunch." A University survey team from Florida monitored his bite strength at 2,982 pounds per square inch.

`

The St. Johns River flattens out to form Lake Jessup in Seminole county. When you drive across the bridge over it (about 1/2 mile) at any time f the day and you will see 50 gators floating in the lake. Every one that has a home on the lake has a fence around the back yard or you will have guests for supper and you will be missing your dog.

`

Summerdale is right on the coast. We have been through there on the way to Gulf Shores.............."Roll Tide"!

Any ideas on what Ufos might be, and what about mysterious creatures like Bigfoot and Nessie then?
do you mean, are they biblical?

hmmmm, well, Nessie could be a levithian...bigfoot could be a giant, and ufos could be what the nephilim came on.

I really don't know, and I have never seen a ufo, nor a Nessie, nor a Bigfoot. but I must admit, I am a little intrigued by them all.

In history past we had the excuse of ignorance. A man saw some light in the sky and boom.....it was a mystery. Today we know what meteorites and lights in the sky are. Magnetic storms cause all kinds of strange phenominon....imo.

Now, I do however believe that because of the hype given to UFO sightings, it is very possible that the Antichrist will use that as a reason why so many people disappear at the Rapture.

No Scripture proof in any way......just a thought.
Just interesting to me that those such as a John Keel calls aliens and Ufos pretty much demonic, and he never claimed to be saved!

do you mean, are they biblical?

hmmmm, well, Nessie could be a levithian...bigfoot could be a giant, and ufos could be what the nephilim came on.

I really don't know, and I have never seen a ufo, nor a Nessie, nor a Bigfoot. but I must admit, I am a little intrigued by them all.
Since the Flood was not millions of years ago, only evolutionists have big problems thinking unknown animals might still exist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back