What about Ufos and Cryptozoology then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had this conversation and I can only surmise that you have rejected the Scriptures posted on this. Instead of saying .........
"The Bible defines "sons of God" as "born again believers" .Not once are the words "sons of God" accredited to lying sprits that in all power bring lying signs as wonderments to wonder after. (No faith)"

I would suggest simply saying that "I have questions about whether or not..........................................."!

The "Sons of God" in Job 1:6 are not be born again humans my dear friend. Look at the location where Satan comes with the "Sons of God" -
It is HEAVEN. There were NO MEN IN HEAVEN born again or dead or anywhere in between. There is ONLY ONE MAN in Heaven with a human body and that is the glorified Lord Jesus Christ.

The "Sons of God" in Job must be angels! Now they came with Satan to report to God.

As I detailed earlier, Good Angels would never have to come to report to God. They are already in heaven.
Then secondly, Good angels would never be running with Satan.

CONTEXT and LOCATION demand that the Sons of God in Job 1:6 are "Fallen Angels/Demons".

Now again the Scriptures in Matthew 22:30 as given to us by God Himself says that angels are ASEXUAL! They do not marry neither are given in marriage.
"Not married neither are given in marriage" is the Bibles polite way of saying......NO SEXUAL ACTIVITY.

Fallen Spirit being can not cohabitate with human beings. It is just not possible!

Now, as a student of early Christianity, may I say to you that I am aware that the belief that demons – or fallen angels – regularly have sex with humans runs deep in the Jewish and Christian traditions.

Christian fascination with demons having sex with humans developed significantly in the Dark Ages of the medieval peroid.

Historian Eleanor Janega, has recently documented that it was in the medieval period that beliefs about nocturnal demon sex – those echoed by conspiracy thinkers today – became common.

For example, the legendary magician Merlin, from the tales of King Arthur, was said to have been sired by an incubus, a male demon.

Where am I going with this long drawn out post. I am trying to say in the very nicest way that this idea we are talking about has a logical end to it.

There are Christians who claim to have the knowledge and skills required to “deliver” humans from the bonds of demonic possession, which can include demons lodged in the DNA. You see, they have had Warfare out of spirituality and only THEY have the key for deliverance!

For these Christians, spiritual warfare is a battle against a dangerous set of demonic foes that attack the body as much as the soul.

I encourage everyone to take a step back and think real hard about what is being proposed and believed.

THINK! IF there were Aliens or demons who polluted the human DNA all the way back to Noah.......then there would be no guarantee that the birth line of the Messiah was not polluted!!!!!

If we follow that logic.......then are you really a saved person by the Perfect shed Blood of GOD? Or..............
Think that the Church has agreed that we can see either as the lines of godly and ungodly lines co mingling, or else a reference to demons'fallen angels and females

Because the Sons of God in Job 1:6 which CONTEXT demands because the location is in heaven, therefore the Sons of God can not be saints of God.
As I said......there were NO HUMANS IN HEAVEN my dear friend so your thesis is flawed from the very beginning.

Hi thanks for the reply. . with all due respect . ..not a salvation issue

God is not a man as us and neither is there any fleshly infallible interpreter set between God not seen and mankind seen with approval from both

There are no humans in heaven, corrupted flesh and blood could never enter the new order. It returns to the dust from where it was formed.

Heaven is the place God hears our prayers the golden vial the same place the accuser of the brethren tries to make them without effect acusing the saints day and night. . 24/7 .

All of the believers as son of God come to that throne room . One spirit of error questions God as to the power that works in all of the sons of God .
the legion as a lying spirit came with them he was not one of them (sons of God.)

The term sons of God is never applied to a unseen spirit of lies(legion) . The reference” daughters of men” apply to them under the god of this world called the evil generation.

A picture of mankind with no faith not little none. that could please our unseen Holy Father. They walk by sight after the temporal things seen not mixing faith the unseen..

Revelation 12:7 clearly teaches that Satan and his angels are like an army.

Yes as Legion there are many under the one spirit of lies, the father of all lying sprits but they are never called sons of God as morning stars ( saints) reflecting the unseen glory they sing as one voice. . . glory glory glory . They all shouted for joy. Not just some.

When the morning stars sang together And all the sons of God shouted for joy? Job 38:7

Think that the Church has agreed that we can see either as the lines of godly and ungodly lines co mingling, or else a reference to demons'fallen angels and females

However, if we accept the words of God himself in Matthew 22:30 then the idea of demons does not then exist!

Again, demons are spirits and have no bodily functions. Therefore it is impossible for them to mate with humans females and reproduce.

Hi thanks for the reply. . with all due respect . ..not a salvation issue

God is not a man as us and neither is there any fleshly infallible interpreter set between God not seen and mankind seen with approval from both

There are no humans in heaven, corrupted flesh and blood could never enter the new order. It returns to the dust from where it was formed.

Heaven is the place God hears our prayers the golden vial the same place the accuser of the brethren tries to make them without effect acusing the saints day and night. . 24/7 .

All of the believers as son of God come to that throne room . One spirit of error questions God as to the power that works in all of the sons of God .
the legion as a lying spirit came with them he was not one of them (sons of God.)

The term sons of God is never applied to a unseen spirit of lies(legion) . The reference” daughters of men” apply to them under the god of this world called the evil generation.

A picture of mankind with no faith not little none. that could please our unseen Holy Father. They walk by sight after the temporal things seen not mixing faith the unseen..

Actually it is my friend. IF.....IF you say that the birth line of the Messiah was some hoe involved with demon activity then the birth line would be corrupted and then we in fact would not have the Messiah at all!!!! You see, if the birth line of Jesus was not holy and undefiled from Adam to Mary then God would then be a liar and we would have no salvation at all.

Correct......there is only ONE human in heaven the glorified man Jesus Christ as I stated.

You said...........
"All of the believers as son of God come to that throne room".

Yes that is true TODAY. However it is not true of Job 1:6. TODAY believers, SAVED HUMAN BEING do go to the throne of God.
Hebrews 4:14-16..............
"Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need."

But that is not the case with Job 1:6. "Sons of God" in Job are ANGELS and not human believers. In fact Job is the oldest book in the Bible and many Bible scholars believe it predates Genesis so then the event in Job 1 could have been a long time before humans were even created. THINK!!!!!

You said...........
The term sons of God is never applied to a unseen spirit of lies(legion) .

NOT SO......Again!

The phrase "Sons of God" in Job 1 refers to fallen angels and once again......THINK, why in the world would good angels be coming with SATAN to report to God.

You then said..............
The reference” daughters of men” apply to them under the god of this world called the evil generation.

And once again I do not agree. There are NO/NONE Scriptures which say, or indicate or suggest that the "daughters of Men" in Genesis 6 are demons.

Could they be LOST, ungodly human women of the human line of Cain.........YOU BET!

As always, may God bless you as you continue to look up Scripture and ask questions.

Yes as Legion there are many under the one spirit of lies, the father of all lying sprits but they are never called sons of God as morning stars ( saints) reflecting the unseen glory they sing as one voice. . . glory glory glory . They all shouted for joy. Not just some.

When the morning stars sang together And all the sons of God shouted for joy? Job 38:7

And the "Sons of God" in Job 38:7 were ANGELS. Again, it is "Impossible" for the phrase, "Sons of God" in Job 38:7 to be born again believers in Christ.

CONTEXT always determines correct exegesis my dear friend.......ALWAYS. So then in In Job 38 God is speaking to Job and reviewing how the universe was created. In verse 4 God asks Job if he was present when God laid the foundation of the world. Verses 5 and 6 are more questions about the creation. Then verse 7 asks if Job was present when the stars sang and the “sons of God” shouted for joy. Again “sons of God” refers to the holy angels who existed at the time of the creation.

They can though if possessing human bodies!

I think that that is a personal opinion. I have NO knowledge of a demonic possession being passed onto another person through the sex act.

Now there are many off the wall, conspiracy web sites that say this can happen.....there are the same sites that promote that Aliens mated with human women and produced the Nephilim. But can you post a Bible Scripture which would validate your opinion?????

Please remember First and foremost, the notion that demons can “produce” real bodies and have real sex with real women would invalidate Jesus’ argument for the authenticity of his resurrection. I can not stress that too much!

Jesus assured his disciples that in Luke 24:39 .......
“a spirit does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have”.

So AGAIN, If indeed a demon could produce flesh and bones Jesus’ argument would be not only flawed but also misleading and deceptive. DO you think that is how God operates??????
In fact, it might be logically argued then that the disciples did not see the postresurrection appearances of Christ but rather a demon masquerading as the resurrected Christ. THINK!!!!

Furthermore, demons are nonsexual, nonphysical beings and as such are incapable of having sexual relations and producing physical offspring. To say that demons can create bodies with DNA and fertile sperm is to say that demons have creative power—which is an exclusively divine prerogative. If demons could have sex with women in ancient times, we would have no assurance they could not do so in modern times.

Nor would we have any guarantee that the people we encounter every day are fully human. While a biblical worldview does allow for fallen angels to possess unsaved human beings, it does not support the notion that a demon-possessed person can produce offspring that are part-demon, part-human. Genesis 1 makes it clear that all of God’s living creations are designed to reproduce “according to their own kinds.”

And the "Sons of God" in Job 38:7 were ANGELS. Again, it is "Impossible" for the phrase, "Sons of God" in Job 38:7 to be born again believers in Christ.

CONTEXT always determines correct exegesis my dear friend.......ALWAYS. So then in In Job 38 God is speaking to Job and reviewing how the universe was created. In verse 4 God asks Job if he was present when God laid the foundation of the world. Verses 5 and 6 are more questions about the creation. Then verse 7 asks if Job was present when the stars sang and the “sons of God” shouted for joy. Again “sons of God” refers to the holy angels who existed at the time of the creation.

Hi thanks for the reply. again not a salvation issue. one of those doctrines I keep on the back burner

I at one time did mix the two. Its one of those doctrines a person can re-visit if things seem out of place .. which to me it did cause confussion .

Again sons of God are the believers as messengers throughout the bible .The sons of God in chapter 1 the accuser of the brethren the spirit of error came with them to accuse .God of not having enough power. In Chapter 38 all of the Sons of God as morning stars sang in one voice

Job 38: 7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

It owuld be like the David said
Psalm 133;1-3 King James Version (KJV) Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

Stars represent the work of the messengers of God. . . as sons they reflect the unseen glory of our father when we preach the gospel .

Just as there are false prophets false, falsely sent as apostles as false light carrier (Lucifer) The same applies to morning stars. Satan as false morning star does not reflect the work of the gospel .In Isaiah he is shown as the false light source rising above the believers as sons of God. Claiming to be God as Lucifer But again God is light.

Therefore Lucifer is not refered to as a son of God "morning stars" but is refered to as a "son of the morning " . Not as sons of God morning stars .Sons of God that reflect the true light are not called sons of the morning,

. Isaiah 14:12-13 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

What God calls separate the father of lies calls it all one in the same and vice versa .Sons of God are the believers that hold out the light of the gospel .He sends them out two by two.

I think that that is a personal opinion. I have NO knowledge of a demonic possession being passed onto another person through the sex act.

Now there are many off the wall, conspiracy web sites that say this can happen.....there are the same sites that promote that Aliens mated with human women and produced the Nephilim. But can you post a Bible Scripture which would validate your opinion?????

Please remember First and foremost, the notion that demons can “produce” real bodies and have real sex with real women would invalidate Jesus’ argument for the authenticity of his resurrection. I can not stress that too much!

Jesus assured his disciples that in Luke 24:39 .......
“a spirit does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have”.

So AGAIN, If indeed a demon could produce flesh and bones Jesus’ argument would be not only flawed but also misleading and deceptive. DO you think that is how God operates??????
In fact, it might be logically argued then that the disciples did not see the postresurrection appearances of Christ but rather a demon masquerading as the resurrected Christ. THINK!!!!

Furthermore, demons are nonsexual, nonphysical beings and as such are incapable of having sexual relations and producing physical offspring. To say that demons can create bodies with DNA and fertile sperm is to say that demons have creative power—which is an exclusively divine prerogative. If demons could have sex with women in ancient times, we would have no assurance they could not do so in modern times.

Nor would we have any guarantee that the people we encounter every day are fully human. While a biblical worldview does allow for fallen angels to possess unsaved human beings, it does not support the notion that a demon-possessed person can produce offspring that are part-demon, part-human. Genesis 1 makes it clear that all of God’s living creations are designed to reproduce “according to their own kinds.”
I just take the remarks in Jude as referring to fallen angels who partoke of strange flesh and were kept under chains as those that were in genesis account!

I just take the remarks in Jude as referring to fallen angels who partoke of strange flesh and were kept under chains as those that were in genesis account!

Agreed! However I think you have confused two different Scriptures.

Jude 1:6 ..........
"And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling-these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day."

Nothing there about angels going after "strange flesh" so that would in effect rule out demonic possision or sons of God co-habitating with the Daughters of men in Gen. 6.

There in Jude 6........."Who did not keep their proper domain" can also be translated, "who did not keep their positions of authority." It shows that God assigned them a stipulated responsibility, a set place, but they left it. The set place was on the earth. They mounted an attack against God in heaven. Defeated, they were cast down to earth, and the place that they were originally given as their domain instead becomes a prison, a place of restraint/chains. (Revelation 12:3-4,9; II Peter 2:4).

Jude 7 then is a "Comparative" Scripture to verse #6......
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

Just as sure as the angels who rebelled against God WERE judged and placed in chains....so will the HUMANS of Sodom and Gomorra who went after STRANGE FLESH.

The Greek term.... ἕτερος (the lexical form of ἑτέρα(ς), meaning “other/another”) is transliterated as heteros; - This is the exact opposite of what would be expected in this context -- ὅμοιος (homoios, meaning “like, similar”). So then the meaning is ----Homosexual.

Agreed! However I think you have confused two different Scriptures.

Jude 1:6 ..........
"And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling-these he has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day."

Nothing there about angels going after "strange flesh" so that would in effect rule out demonic possision or sons of God co-habitating with the Daughters of men in Gen. 6.

There in Jude 6........."Who did not keep their proper domain" can also be translated, "who did not keep their positions of authority." It shows that God assigned them a stipulated responsibility, a set place, but they left it. The set place was on the earth. They mounted an attack against God in heaven. Defeated, they were cast down to earth, and the place that they were originally given as their domain instead becomes a prison, a place of restraint/chains. (Revelation 12:3-4,9; II Peter 2:4).

Jude 7 then is a "Comparative" Scripture to verse #6......
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

Just as sure as the angels who rebelled against God WERE judged and placed in chains....so will the HUMANS of Sodom and Gomorra who went after STRANGE FLESH.

The Greek term.... ἕτερος (the lexical form of ἑτέρα(ς), meaning “other/another”) is transliterated as heteros; - This is the exact opposite of what would be expected in this context -- ὅμοιος (homoios, meaning “like, similar”). So then the meaning is ----Homosexual.
Hence the meaning of the term Sodomy

Hi thanks for the reply. again not a salvation issue. one of those doctrines I keep on the back burner

I at one time did mix the two. Its one of those doctrines a person can re-visit if things seem out of place .. which to me it did cause confussion .

Again sons of God are the believers as messengers throughout the bible .The sons of God in chapter 1 the accuser of the brethren the spirit of error came with them to accuse .God of not having enough power. In Chapter 38 all of the Sons of God as morning stars sang in one voice

Job 38: 7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

It owuld be like the David said
Psalm 133;1-3 King James Version (KJV) Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

Stars represent the work of the messengers of God. . . as sons they reflect the unseen glory of our father when we preach the gospel .

Just as there are false prophets false, falsely sent as apostles as false light carrier (Lucifer) The same applies to morning stars. Satan as false morning star does not reflect the work of the gospel .In Isaiah he is shown as the false light source rising above the believers as sons of God. Claiming to be God as Lucifer But again God is light.

Therefore Lucifer is not refered to as a son of God "morning stars" but is refered to as a "son of the morning " . Not as sons of God morning stars .Sons of God that reflect the true light are not called sons of the morning,

. Isaiah 14:12-13 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

What God calls separate the father of lies calls it all one in the same and vice versa .Sons of God are the believers that hold out the light of the gospel .He sends them out two by two.

Gare.....I KNOW it is not a salvation issue!!!! That is not the point. The point is that your incorrect exegesis of this subject will inevitabbly lead to and incorrect view of the plan of God which in fact DOES include salvation.

AGAIN you have stated............
"Again sons of God are the believers as messengers throughout the bible."

Gare.....you have staed that several times and I keep telling you that according to the Bible that is a false theology. Repeating it over and over is not going to make it a true statement.

The "Sons of God" in Job 1:6 and 38:7 CAN NOT BE "HUMAN BELIEVERS"

AGAIN......the "Sons of God" in Job 1:6 came with Satan to report to God. That can only mean that they were FALLEN angels!

AGAIN......the "Sons of God" in Job 38:7 God is speaking to Job and reviewing how the universe was created. In verse 4 God asks Job if he was present when God laid the foundation of the world. Verses 5 and 6 are more questions about the creation. Then verse 7 asks if Job was present when the stars sang and the “sons of God” shouted for joy. Again “sons of God” refers to the holy angels who existed at the time of the creation.

Now with all due respect........why do you continue to insist that those obvious Bible position are HUMAN BELIEVERS when they clearly can not be????

It is impossible and even dangerous to set in stone a thought that what is said in one place in the Old Test. always means the same thing in the New Test........and visa-versa.

CONTEXT and LOCATION always determines correct exegesis. It is obvious that you are confusing words and phrases because of a pre-determined agenda and because of that, you are forcing the Scriptures to say "what you want them to say, instead of accepting them as what they are actually saying".

I say that with all Christian love to love as I am sure that you want to be correct in what you understand.

My suggestion is simple. I suggest that we abandon this thread and conversation as it has become a circle of he said ,,,,,,,she said and there does not seem to be an end in sight. You are convinced that you agenda is right and I am convinced that the Bible is right. So..................

I say that because the drum beat you hear in the background is the foot steps of our moderators who I think have heard about all they want to hear from you and me on this subject.

Last edited:
I have never agreed with anything Garee has ever said but he may be referring to
1 John 3:1 (KJV) which indicates we have been called 'sons of God' but I like the NAS
version better which says:
"See how great a love the Father has given us, that we would be called children of God;
and in fact we are. For this reason the world does not know us: because it did not know Him."

The sons of God are angels both fallen and retained as I understand it. There is a lot to be said
on this subject and none of which I want to delve into here.

I have never agreed with anything Garee has ever said but he may be referring to
1 John 3:1 (KJV) which indicates we have been called 'sons of God' but I like the NAS
version better which says:
"See how great a love the Father has given us, that we would be called children of God;
and in fact we are. For this reason the world does not know us: because it did not know Him."

The sons of God are angels both fallen and retained as I understand it. There is a lot to be said
on this subject and none of which I want to delve into here.

Correct!

I have been a student of this for many years.

The correct and ONLY way to understand The phrase “sons of God” is to do it by CONTEXT and LOCATION. The phrase actually occurs ten times in the Bible.
It occurs five times in the Old Testament (Genesis 6:2, 4; Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7) and five times in the New Testament (Matthew 5:9; Luke 20:36; Romans 8:14, 19; Galatians 3:26). Now the fact is that The phrase has different meanings in the Old compared to the New Testament.

The passages that provide the clearest meaning of the phrase “son of God” in the Old Testament occur in the book of Job. The first two passages are found in Job 1-2.

Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them. Job 1:6 (NASB)
Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them to present himself before the LORD. Job 2:1 (NASB)

In both passages Satan and the “sons of God” appear before the Lord. It is important to notice that the “sons of God” presented themselves before God.
In chapter 1:6, the "sons of God" CAME WITH SATAN to report to God.
Therefore, since the holy angels in heaven are continually in the presence of God according to Matthew 18:10, the “sons of God” are not holy angels. Instead they are the followers of Satan. LOVATION & CONTEXT = Correct exegesis.

Revelation 12:9 helps us understand that some angels had joined Satan in his rebellion and were cast out of heaven too!

And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. Revelation 12:9 (NASB)

And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war . . . Revelation 12:7 (NASB)

Therefore, we are to understand that the “sons of God” in Job 1:6 and 2:1 are the angels who fell with Satan. They are also called fallen angels, evil angels, spirits or evil spirits in the Bible.

Then in Job 38:7 the “sons of God” are angels too! In Job 38 God is speaking to Job and reviewing how the universe was created. In verse 4 God asks Job if he was present when God laid the foundation of the world. Verses 5 and 6 are more questions about the creation. Then verse 7 asks if Job was present when the stars sang and the “sons of God” shouted for joy. Again “sons of God” refers to the holy angels who existed at the time of the creation.

Correct!

I have been a student of this for many years.

The correct and ONLY way to understand The phrase “sons of God” is to do it by CONTEXT and LOCATION. The phrase actually occurs ten times in the Bible.
It occurs five times in the Old Testament (Genesis 6:2, 4; Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7) and five times in the New Testament (Matthew 5:9; Luke 20:36; Romans 8:14, 19; Galatians 3:26). Now the fact is that The phrase has different meanings in the Old compared to the New Testament.

The passages that provide the clearest meaning of the phrase “son of God” in the Old Testament occur in the book of Job. The first two passages are found in Job 1-2.

In both passages Satan and the “sons of God” appear before the Lord. It is important to notice that the “sons of God” presented themselves before God.
In chapter 1:6, the "sons of God" CAME WITH SATAN to report to God.
Therefore, since the holy angels in heaven are continually in the presence of God according to Matthew 18:10, the “sons of God” are not holy angels. Instead they are the followers of Satan. LOVATION & CONTEXT = Correct exegesis.

Revelation 12:9 helps us understand that some angels had joined Satan in his rebellion and were cast out of heaven too!

Therefore, we are to understand that the “sons of God” in Job 1:6 and 2:1 are the angels who fell with Satan. They are also called fallen angels, evil angels, spirits or evil spirits in the Bible.

Then in Job 38:7 the “sons of God” are angels too! In Job 38 God is speaking to Job and reviewing how the universe was created. In verse 4 God asks Job if he was present when God laid the foundation of the world. Verses 5 and 6 are more questions about the creation. Then verse 7 asks if Job was present when the stars sang and the “sons of God” shouted for joy. Again “sons of God” refers to the holy angels who existed at the time of the creation.
Nice to know I am in agreement with you. Have fun carrying this discussion, brother.

Nice to know I am in agreement with you. Have fun carrying this discussion, brother.

Like many other examples.....when anyone come to the Bible with a pre-conceived agenda and looks to the Bible for confirmation, they will then make the Bible say what they want it to say.

This is the classic mistake where false teaching come from.

The Bible, in order to be properly understood, has to be taken as it is, written to men, as they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back