What are you "Thankful" for today 5/10/24

Good morning Abba. I am thankful for today. Thank you for waking both me and my husband up this morning. Thank you that I could get myself ready for work. Thank you Father for your Son, Jesus Christ. Thank you Jesus for being our Lord and Savior. Thank you for dying on the cross for our sins. Thank you that one day we will meet you face to face. Thank you that we will live in eternity with you. Thank you for your Holy Spirit that dwells in each of us, your children. Thank you for loving us the way you do and the way only you can love us.

On my side of town Father it's cloudy and looks like rain. I love it. Thank you for this day. This day regardless of the weather is a day that lost souls will be saved, crippled people will walk, the blind will see, hungry people will be fed, homeless people will be sheltered, the deaf will hear. You will deliver people today from whatever they need deliverance from, whether alcohol, drugs, sexual, possession, etc. Thank you because this day May 10, 2024 many miracles will happen today.

Today is the day that many lost souls will come to Jesus Hallelujah!!! They will hear your words of truth and confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in their hearts that Jesus came to earth, died on the cross for our sins and rose on the third day. All the saints in heaven and the angels are all celebrating the lost souls who has been removed from the darkness and placed in the marvelous light. What a celebration that is today Lord!!!

Father, thank you for all you have planned for us your children. “9 That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.” 10 But it was to us that God revealed these things by his Spirit. For his Spirit searches out everything and shows us God’s deep secrets." ( 1Corinthians 2:9-10) (NLT)

Father, I lift up my brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you for each and every brother and sister in Christ. Thank you for keeping us, providing us with the ability to have peace in any situation we are faced with. Thank you for guarding our hearts and minds and leading us into paths of righteousness. Thank you for bringing us close to you, thank you for placing us in positions to receive your blessings. Thank you for all that you do for us your children. Thank you for forgiving us our sins and most of all Father, thank you for your Son, Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins. I love you, Jesus!!

Lord, thank you that my name will be added to the kidney database in your timing of course. I also want to thank you for my kidney for the transplant. All in your marvelous timing. I wait patiently on the Lord.

Back