What Drives You Crazy

What drives me crazy is when my husband belches and don't say excuse me. I have to actually say to him, "What do you say?" Then he'll say, "Oh excuse me." Oh that makes me holler.

Yea, I've heard that one too. But to me it's just plain rude. If you have to belch then you have to. But say "excuse me." I believe I got that from my mother. When my grandmother was alive and she belched she would say, "Better out than in." She would not say "excuse me." My brother and I would laugh so hard. But my mother did not think it was funny at all and would punish us for laughing. LOLOL....it was funny then but now I probably would still laugh at the way she said it but still think it rude.

1. People who tap their brakes constantly while driving
  2. People who think it's too much of an effort to turn on a turn signal while turning
  3. THIS MISERABLE COLD I have

• People who tap their brakes constantly while driving
  • People who think it's too much of an effort to turn on a turn signal while turning
  • THIS MISERABLE COLD I have
I must agree with the first two. As far as the cold, nothing is better than rest. I know how you feel as I just got over the flu. Take care of yourself.

There is nothing I can think of that "drives me crazy", but, there are many things that vex me in this world.

2Peter 2:7.. and if he rescued righteous Lot, greatly distressed by the sensual conduct of the wicked
2Peter 2:8.. (for as that righteous man lived among them day after day, he was tormenting his righteous soul over their lawless deeds that he saw and heard);

Greetings:
We love dogs,dog are man's best friends....but we have two cats instead(to kill God's bounty).One tries to bite my ankles if I forgot to feed it on time and the other one walks on our faces,stove,computers.God should of given us more sense-of-humor.
bye

Christians not believing the word of God.
Yes, sometimes I use get a little frustrated when someone does not catch on when I want them too. But I had to remember that it is in the Holy Spirit's time not ours. I learned that there may be a lot that the Holy Spirit has to sift through and work out or in their lives. Now, I pray that God will continue to reveal His spirit to the person I am trying to minister to. And, in due time the Holy Spirit always accomplishes what He wants to do in their lives.