What God truly wants

I've noticed the general of youtubers who are Christians aren't really giving their life to God 100%, so just in case I wanted to let you guys know that you must be willing to give your whole life to God to be in his heavenly army, even if it means working to just donate everything you work for, leaving your family if you have to for God as in they distract you or you have to move somewhere to spread the word of God more, and even not having any joy in life at all, because God didn't give us this life to have fun it's a test to see if you truly give your whole life to him, remember satan is the master of lies and he will tell you to not take life seriously and that there is nothing wrong and that everything is okay. Read the old testament, God is trying to tell you that he's going to put you through a lot, and I mean a lot, but if you are willing to give all you've got to him, you will end up in his heavenly army, the path is narrow so please go beyond the general Christian and crucify your flesh for God. Even in the new testament Jesus was sent from God so that he could teach his disciples that you must obey God and give him your life and to not have any desires that aren't God. I pray for all of you, and may Our father give you strength so that you are able to join him in heaven. also look up spiritual warfare, just in case you think you don't have to take life serious!

1 Timothy 6:17
New Living Translation
Teach those who are rich in this world not to be proud and not to trust in their money, which is so unreliable. Their trust should be in God, who richly gives us all we need for our enjoyment

John 10:10
New Living Translation
The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life

2 Timothy 3:16
New Living Translation
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right

Blessings

Let no one say when he is tempted, I am tempted from God; for God is incapable of being tempted by [what is] evil and He Himself tempts no one.
James 1:13 AMPC
https://bible.com/bible/8/jas.1.13.AMPC

But every person is tempted when he is drawn away, enticed and baited by his own evil desire (lust, passions). Then the evil desire, when it has conceived, gives birth to sin, and sin, when it is fully matured, brings forth death. Do not be misled, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect (free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all [that gives] light, in [the shining of] Whom there can be no variation [rising or setting] or shadow cast by His turning [as in an eclipse]. And it was of His own [free] will that He gave us birth [as sons] by [His] Word of Truth, so that we should be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures [a sample of what He created to be consecrated to Himself].
James 1:14‭-‬18 AMPC
https://bible.com/bible/8/jas.1.14-18.AMPC

And this is the message [the message of promise] which we have heard from Him and now are reporting to you: God is Light, and there is no darkness in Him at all [no, not in any way].
1 John 1:5 AMPC
https://bible.com/bible/8/1jn.1.5.AMPC

Be well balanced (temperate, sober of mind), be vigilant and cautious at all times; for that enemy of yours, the devil, roams around like a lion roaring [in fierce hunger], seeking someone to seize upon and devour.
1 Peter 5:8 AMPC
https://bible.com/bible/8/1pe.5.8.AMPC

it means working to just donate everything you work for, leaving your family if you have to for God as in they distract you or you have to move somewhere to spread the word of God more, and even not having any joy in life at all, because God didn't give us this life to have fun it's a test to see if you truly give your whole life to him, remember satan is the master of lies and he will tell you to not take life seriously and that there is nothing wrong and that everything is okay.

Please produce Scripture to back this.

Read the old testament, God is trying to tell you that he's going to put you through a lot, and I mean a lot, but if you are willing to give all you've got to him, you will end up in his heavenly army,

Thank God we are under a better Covenant With God through Jesus Christ.

Blessings

I've noticed the general of youtubers who are Christians aren't really giving their life to God 100%, so just in case I wanted to let you guys know that you must be willing to give your whole life to God to be in his heavenly army, even if it means working to just donate everything you work for, leaving your family if you have to for God as in they distract you or you have to move somewhere to spread the word of God more, and even not having any joy in life at all, because God didn't give us this life to have fun it's a test to see if you truly give your whole life to him,

Hello Arteaga;

Thank you, and I agree that scripture would be appreciated and is the full benefit of sharing in our fellowship. We're all continued disciples and learning for Christ.

Aside from the general youtubers, there are tail gate parties, others going shopping, doing lots of overtime and other activies / events. What we notice and who we are, set apart for Christ, first, need to coexist with those youtubers, all the rest, and the world, in love.

In 2 Corithians 4:4, In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Because the unbelievers, the unreach don't get it, yet, therefore, when we LOVE, witness and tell our story is all in the mix of the light, the gospel and image of God.

We all are unique men and women of Christ. I want to encourage all there is a time when God gives us rest, to have fun with our families, go on a date with our wives, go fishing or horseback riding and fellowship with friends, and asking God to be in the center of our rest.

What is encouraging from our Lord is giving our whole life to God, is serving Him because we love Him. This is where the blessing of joy, coming from Him indwelts in us, and God takes care when we give our whole life to Him, that is truly what He wants.

He'll take care of the full measure in each one of us.

Thank you, Arteaga. God bless you and your family.

I dont know what youtubers you talking about cos I rarely watch youtube. But you could just comment on their youtubes if you wanted to, thats what its there for to engage with them, and if you want to encourage them then ask God for the words to say to post in their youtubes if they being complacent.

I will say though that joy is a fruit of the Holy spirit and that we as believers have the joy of salvation, and the joy of the Lord is our strength. Jesus gave His life for us, if we want deeper fellowship we need to listen carefully and do all he tells us to do. I agree some people are content to stay in the shallows and thats a real shame. However do we know what people have been suffering from in their pasts or is it just all first world problems like 'I'm too busy windowshopping and watching tv coveting after stuff I cant afford cos I got nothing better to do'?

The pleasures of the flesh are only temporary...the spiritual life is eternal. Would we trade this like Esau did for a bowl of stew?

Back