What is an impression from Spirit?

Sep 22, 2016
Uk
Ok so, I think I had an impression on my spirit. And just want it verified so I can notice it again in the future.

so, when I realised I was saved( not the eternal salvation kind) I immediately got an strong impression on my spirit around my head area of the Christian forum site🥳
I don’t know why this impressed on me as I haven’t thought about this place in about 8 months. But a couple of days later got a message off someone on here who I haven’t even spoke to before privately.
Is this Holy Spirit activity?

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Ok so, I think I had an impression on my spirit. And just want it verified so I can notice it again in the future.

so, when I realised I was saved( not the eternal salvation kind) I immediately got an strong impression on my spirit around my head area of the Christian forum site🥳
I don’t know why this impressed on me as I haven’t thought about this place in about 8 months. But a couple of days later got a message off someone on here who I haven’t even spoke to before privately.
Is this Holy Spirit activity?
Hello Via;

The world loves to use the word coincidence as circumstances that happen that we cannot explain. The world loves to use this argument against God's plans and purposes, replaced with coincidence.

God's plans and purposes are used lovingly to inspire us who choose to follow Him lovingly. When we follow Christ we also walk by the Spirit.

John 20:22, 22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.

Christian Forum Site is God breathed and equates to the Holy Spirit.

When you were contacted it was the prompting of the Holy Spirit, for God's good.

God bless you, Via, and your family.

Reactions: Via dolarossa