What is your ATTITUDE?

I'm never sure where to post things... so if this is in the wrong place... someone can move it... HA.

I have been thinking about attitude a lot lately... and more specifically... my attitude and what it means to have a CHRIST-LIKE attitude. Forums are a wonderful place to read WORDS. It's amazing to me that by words alone... this web site was established.

I have often commented on my absolute delight in how these forums are governed and operated. This is a SAFE place to be. It's a place where we are all on different levels of understanding... and yet a place where we are in UNITY as CHRISTIANS. I have also stated that I consider the forums my church. I truly and deeply have concern and caring for the people who come here.

I have had to correct myself on several occasions... so as not to respond to someone's words with offence. That is a hard one for me... but I am learning to TRUST the staff here.

There is a balance that occurs within the forums... and that balance must be maintained.

There are NO bosses here. There is NO one here who is right ALL THE TIME. We are all a broken work in progress of being healed.

I have tried very hard to keep a Christ-like attitude in all my posts. Just this morning... I chose to erase an entire post that I wrote. It looks rather silly to have to leave a comment that I changed my mind but have to write something... HAHA... because ONCE that button is pressed... our words are on display for the enter internet to view.

I think we all could stand to remember that our attitudes are EVERYTHING when words are all we have. It's no excuse to state that one is not good with kind words or compassionate gestures... We are all accountable for how we speak to others... and it does come across when two or more are at ODDS with each other.

I would rather be kind and compassionate than "needing to make a point". Our world is full of angry people who can't help themselves but to get that LAST word in... to make that sarcastic statement... to be ultra critical with those who just rub us the wrong way.

Christ sees our every word... He knows our every thought. Somehow... that seems to mean so much more to me now than it ever did before.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer. ~Psalm 19:14

Good morning, In Awe of Him;

Thank you for your honesty and sharing from your heart and thoughts. On the other side of the owners and their staff;

Some of us have been involved and served on staff with online Christian websites for 20 years plus. Many Christians remain excellent members and contribute to the Gospel being shared to the world wide public. The owners have / had good intentions to glorify God and were led to design a Christian website for the purpose of good fellowship as you described.

To be brutally honest many of these owners, though technically sound, were not trained or prepared with spiritual people skills required in this ministry reference 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. Wisdom, discernment and listening follow. Christian websites are indeed a ministry but many believers and non-believers who visit don't consider these sites as such, thus the ongoing problems that have hindered the fellowship since they began 30+ years ago.

When we receive the discipleship of the Greatest Command in Matthew 22:37-39 and apply can produce remarkable results within our families, Churches, community, work including online Christian sites.

Praise God, many Christian websites have come a long way and it's owners and staff are better trained. These are the sites that God anoints and will guide through the imperfections between the membership, staff and owner.

What is your ATTITUDE?
is a question we all need to pray, reflect and self check each day.

God bless everyone at Christian Forum Site.

Back