What You Are Not - Alone

Romans 8:38-39
38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

• You are not alone.

God will never leave you alone. He will never forsake you, because He is always with you even though you may not feel Him near. He is always by your side even in those times when you believe that He is so far from you—unable to be reached. The reality is that He is closer to you than you 'feel', and this is why we shouldn't go by our 'feelings'. If we align our thinking to what the word of God says, we will recognize and dismiss the lies Satan whispers in our ears. God is one with you!

By prayer and thanksgiving, you can commune with God throughout the day and in the wee hours of the night. God does not slumber so is available 24/7. You don't need to wait until something goes wrong in your life to call out to God, because communing with God is just talking with Him about anything and everything. It's about giving Him thanks for the big things in life as well as the little things. It's about sharing with Him your interests, your dreams, your concerns and your requests, and also the requests on behalf of others.

Pause for a moment to thank God that He is always with you, and will never leave you without support.

© By M.S.Lowndes

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
All the Poetry, Card Verses, Sentiments, Devotionals and Songs are all the 'Copyrighted Work' of M.S.Lowndes. However, permission is granted for others to use them - for non-commercial use
You may copy & paste the Poetry, Card Verses, Sentiments, Devotionals into any craft project, cards, print them out for yourself or to give away to others, use them on blogs, internet groups, on any other website, recite in church services/meetings and for use in church bulletins/newsletters - keeping my copyright notice with them.

Hello godbe4me;

What You Are Not - Alone

Reminded me when I use the expression - "test God," meaning, I chose God first and put my hope, faith, and trust in Him when this unexpected trial hit me from nowhere.

This happened this week. It does take built up discipline daily to keep Him first in all things. But God reveals He is always right when we seek first His Kingdom.

The trial was still there and we had to deal with it. But by seeking first His Kingdom in all things, the Lord also added clarity, wisdom and discernment to process and work through it all with Him guiding us.

We resolved the issue and can move on with resilience keeping in mind the lessons learning.

For this I give thanksgiving to our beloved God.

God bless
you, godbe4me.

Back