What's your Viking name?

Mar 25, 2006
Texas

.................................................... Thanks for making my self esteem the lowest that it has ever been.

.........................................................................................My Viking name is:

..........................................................................Steinólf the Forgettable
.................................................................................................. :smt073

..................................................................................................

holly67 said:
Mine is ....pordis the Berserker
Whatever that means,should I be going beserk????lol
Actually, if you go by what the dictionary says, you should become a warrior that wears bearskin that is ferocious in battle and goes berserk in the mean time. :lol:

Webster's New World Collegiate Dictionary Fourth Edition.

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
Don't know how I missed this before but anyways it's funny so you guys don't laugh...... Please....

Halla the Tone Deaf :):):):)

Aug 19, 2007
PA
heheh, my wife's name:

Sigríðr , the One who will be killed before the opening credits start when Hollywood makes the movie version of this raid

Aug 9, 2007
AL
Atli Deathbringer is the coolest so far.

I got for my first and last name:
Egill the Brave

Although when I did my middle name with my last name I got this which I thought was pretty funny:
Illugi the Serial Arsonist

And last but not least when I did my full first middle and last name I got:
Björn the Flatulent