When Jesus Prayed, He Prayed Big Time! Jesus Has Long Conversations With GOD The Father = Matthew 14;23

When Jesus Prayed, He Prayed Big Time! Jesus Has Long Conversations With GOD The Father = Matthew 14;23

Matthew 14;23

And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, He was there alone.

Matthew 26:39, 42, 44

And He went a little farther, and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.

He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

And He left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.

Mark 1:35

And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, He went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.

Mark 6:46

And when He had sent them away, He departed into a mountain to pray.

Luke 5:16

And He withdrew Himself into the wilderness, and prayed.

Luke 6:12

And it came to pass in those days, that He went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.

Luke 9:28-29

And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, He took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray. And as He prayed, the fashion of His countenance was altered, and His raiment was white and glistering.

Luke 11;1

And it came to pass, that, as He was praying in a certain place, when He ceased, one of his disciples said unto Him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.

Luke 22:41-44

And He was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed, Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. And there appeared an angel unto Him from heaven, strengthening Him. And being in an agony He prayed more earnestly: and His sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

AMEN

Back