Where Did Wilhop Go?

Jesus Freak

Previously DanaCovert68
Dec 20, 2013
It must have gotten too heated. That's what happens when things get too far, and they close it. Sorry.

MichaelH

Inactive
Nov 27, 2013
Branson MO
It could be............ he has a job and real life and can't be on like the rest of us...........

Or banned.

His thread was taken down.

Reactions: AllieWi

MichaelH

Inactive
Nov 27, 2013
Branson MO
OK............... so his thread has vanished and no word from him........ I think He was like the rest of us, but just got banned.

I mean if you think about it. How many here have the hours in a day to waste posting on a Harley Davidson site and trying to convince them that Honda's (Rice burners) are far superior bikes.

:)

Reactions: AllieWi
OK............... so his thread has vanished and no word from him........ I think He was like the rest of us, but just got banned.
I mean if you think about it. How many here have the hours in a day to waste posting on a Harley Davidson site and trying to convince them that Honda's (Rice burners) are far superior bikes.
:)

Or convince the Hog'ers that their bikes were caused by a great BANG! that brought all their parts together.

Reactions: MichaelH

HisManySongs

Administrator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
USA
He was banned for false registration.

Technically, atheists are not allowed here as they do not agree with the Statement of Faith.