Where Did Wilhop Go?

He did say a few rude things to me IMO but I'm emotional right at the mo' so I figured it was just me. Lol.

I was obnoxious during my atheist phase so compared to me I thought he was nice.

OK............... so his thread has vanished and no word from him........ I think He was like the rest of us, but just got banned.

I mean if you think about it. How many here have the hours in a day to waste posting on a Harley Davidson site and trying to convince them that Honda's (Rice burners) are far superior bikes.

:)

OK............... so his thread has vanished and no word from him........ I think He was like the rest of us, but just got banned.
I mean if you think about it. How many here have the hours in a day to waste posting on a Harley Davidson site and trying to convince them that Honda's (Rice burners) are far superior bikes.
:)

Or convince the Hog'ers that their bikes were caused by a great BANG! that brought all their parts together.

HisManySongs

Administrator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
He was banned for false registration.

Technically, atheists are not allowed here as they do not agree with the Statement of Faith.