Where Do Babies Come From?

Np sis! A Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible is a dictionary of Hebrew and Greek words. It gives an array of definitions for most words which can help in understanding or clarifying a particular text. One thing to be cautious off though in multiple defintions it is important to know which one applies where. I heartily recomend any serious study of scripture include a Vines Expository Dictionary. It will not only tell you defintions bit give you a list of were the word is used and which defintion fits which gramatical structure.
As far as E-Sword you can download an entire Pastoral library free of charge and the King James version of the bible that comes with it is keyed to the Strong's Concordance. All you have to do is place your cursor on a word and the defintion pops up. Double click on the word and the definition comes up static in the lowest box on the program.

Hey, Bo,
I will try that.
But, first, I think I should spend less time on this computer in order to get back to serious study. It is just so refreshing to read all the posts and I did learn a lot. So, I may be sorta "gone" for a couple of days. Will miss ya! :israel:

We will be here God willing sis! Just remember that God sent the Holy Spirit to be our teacher. Whenever you read His Holy Word be sure to sak the Holy Spirit to reveal what it means and how it applies to your life. It is the living Word and the same verse can speak to you many different ways at different times and circumstances. Without Him it is dead religion - if you do every Word in the bible without Him you will never understand what it means or know the heart of the author. The pharisee's took the Word of God and made it into bondage. Jesus took the same Words and with the anointing of the Holy Spirit brought healing, life and freedom. Enjoy your studies!!!!!:D

For the loooooongest time I've been trying to get my hands on that old Demi Moore movie, The Seventh Seal.

Finally got it for Christmas, and I watched it the other day.

In it, there's an angel who goes around cracking the seals on the seven envelopes and then just dropping the envelopes around wherever he happens to be.

Anyway! This angel told of a hall of souls called the Guf. When it's empty, he said, the end of the world comes.

Is this Guf written in any Christian (not catholic nor mormon) literature? Or was it just made up for the movie?
:cool:

It could be refering to Abraham's Bossom whcih was a resting place for saints of God until Christ's ressurection. It was seperated from hell but a void or gulf that no man could cross.

13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed. Psalms 139

This still doesnt say though that we were spirit beings before creation...

Back