Where I live.

Sorry, forgot text. View from our little flat on a winter morning.
Lovely Sunrise. From the lights, it looks like other people were getting their breakfast ready.
Many decades ago, I photographed the sunrises during breakfast. That is how I used to start the day before setting of to work. I used to have a large collection of sunrises.
View from the headlands of Lennox Head, facing north onto Seven Mile Beach. Byron Bay is the next town (about 14 miles away).

View from Lennox Head, facing north along Seven Mile Beach.

View from Lennox Head, facing south along Seven Mile beach, looking back at the headland.
So my wife and I were talking about the gifts of the Lord when a construction worker walked up to our back fence and placed a dove in our bird feeder. Even when a pigeon flew by she (I guess) pecked at him but never left. I felt I needed to give her water, so I cut out the bottom of an empty water bottle I bought over the weekend and I felt compelled to keep it; now I know why. Our guest let us pet her! I figured the worker found her in one of the houses under construction and wouldn't fly away because she was exhausted. After eating and drinking she took a nap and after 2 hours, flew away! What a blessing! Thank you Lord for such a beautiful and wonderful gift from the Father!! :notworthy:

James 1:17 (KJV)
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.​