Where is the button to switch off of "mobile phone mode" to "Desktop mode"

Hey guys - the mobile phone version of this site is nearly 100% incompatible with my phone.. I can barely get a post to work... So I have all but given up on CFS...

There *USED* to be an option to dump mobile phone mode and use the desktop mode... But I can't find it now....

Where is it hiding?

We will forward your inquiry to our tech manager as well as the forum owner.

Thanks for your patience.

I don’t see the option either but since the mobile version works so well for me, I haven’t looked that hard before. Let me see what I can find out and hopefully it won’t be too crazy.

Hey guys - the mobile phone version of this site is nearly 100% incompatible with my phone.. I can barely get a post to work... So I have all but given up on CFS...

There *USED* to be an option to dump mobile phone mode and use the desktop mode... But I can't find it now....

Where is it hiding?

Use nothing but mobile devices and have no issues.
Use your desktop choice found on your own device.
Get a new phone.....;)

JohnC I have the same problem. I use an android tablet w/chrome browser & hate the mobile views...lol
How to change it will probably depend on your phone brand, and the browser you use. If you use google chrome browser, look on the top right corner of the page, and click/tap the three little dots. On that menu, there is an option to "request desktop site".. just select that option.
If your using something different, you should be able to just do a web search using something like "how to view desktop mode on XXXXX"

Wow - it has recently gotten even worse on the whole incompatibility front... It automatically takes me to the last page of posts - but there is no button to allow me to see the prior pages of discussion... Talk about being completely lost in the weeds....

So please - work with the Tech Overlords... The simple solution is to have them include a button somewhere easily accessible to dump the mobile view.... It's a train wreck.

Back